Reviews for The Grey Wedding
Maelaeran chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
A concisely told SI with an intriguing setting and a satisfying enough of a conclusion that I'm not bitterly disappointed that there isn't more.

Not that I wouldn't mind more.
The Jingo chapter 1 . 2/12/2021
So weird but interesting idea
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
I like this. We, of course, would never know what being inside a direwolf's head would be like but its a great concept nonetheless. Stay safe
byebay chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
This is such a good read!well-written and well thought out. Loved the characterization and Grey Wind in particular (although, did Arya see the fighting and run?) Thank you for sharing! This is a gem.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Amazing. Really, I like your humor. If you ever decided to take this story further, you will find a grateful audience. You could even do it in a heavily short-cut or snapshot way, where you can finagle a way to skip a bunch of logistics and just jump from one scene to another as you feel like it. I'm not begging or anything. Just food for thought ... :)
leo1811 chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
Really .that's it? No telling what happens after how the Lannister s react how Ramsey plans on getting out of trouble ...well that sucks
Freelook chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
Shit, that was fucking amazing. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Good story. Would love a followup
Annelysse chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
this is awrsome!
Publicola chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
...No way is this story complete. This is an exceptional first chapter, for an exceptionally promising story. I have *no* idea where this story will go, or how you'll wrap things up, but you've given Robb and the North a fresh start, free of Freys and Boltons. There are so many avenues to pursue!

I really hope you continue this. Thank you for writing!
thebehr247 chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
I realize this story is marked as complete, but I would love to see it continue.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Nice.
Pop chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
I loved it, please continue this story.

Cheers
Accursius chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
Welp, I was actually sad that you already marked it as complete...

Would have really liked a chapter where people would have commented on Grey Wind being uncannily cunning, well more so than he already was.
Tracking down Rickon on his way to Skagos would have been quite a chore however.
And Arya Hound would likely turn still around the instant it becomes known that Robb survived.
On the other hand I really did not want to read how your SI was forced to lick himself clean.

Salute to this now four-legged hero!
SuperPie1661 chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
The premise is just so strange that it is more than enough to create an interesting story - meant in a positive way. I am intrigued by the direction this tale will take, the characters and their development, the writing style of a man trapped within an animal, and et cetera. Good job...