Reviews for The Potions Apprentice
Fuck little boys, right author? Hope your kids get molested, you cocksucking piece of shit
E.BACKER chapter 40 . 4/23
wauuuu Aubque no lo creas lei tu historia en cuatro horas jajaja me fascino y no pude dejarla. espero leer mas de ti. Tengo tambien ideas pero no tiempo de escribir ojala algun dia charlwmos soy de Peru hasta pronto!
Imaginer.012 chapter 23 . 4/2
I LOVE this chapter! So good!
Imaginer.012 chapter 12 . 4/2
"I did survive the killing curse... isn't that sort of the definition of invincible?" I literally cackled out loud. This is my second time reading this and I love it. Nice job!
nuttellaislife chapter 40 . 3/27
this was amazing. if anyone even got wind of this they would probably ditch the og series and come and read this masterpiece. this deserves to be published!
annshit chapter 41 . 3/10
wow. thank you so much! I enjoyed every minute of it
annshit chapter 4 . 3/9
following the story with great interest
ramkumarsahu2417 chapter 16 . 3/2
I'd just say mind blowing, amazing, adventurous, wonderful, best ,outstanding, fantastic, awesome and now I'm out of words! ️
sleepimochi chapter 40 . 1/15
Thank you for this! Severitus fics have been such a huge comfort lately, and this one has been one of the best I've read. The ending was absolutely perfect. I'll definitely be coming back to read again. 3
Imaginer.012 chapter 40 . 1/5
This was wonderful. I enjoyed reading it so much. I so needed this right now. Remember, you are loved
Imaginer.012 chapter 17 . 1/4
This makes me smile! So much!
Rando chapter 2 . 1/1
I cannot stop loving this story! It's so good and I've re-read it so many times! Thank you for this masterpiece.
mackiechandler chapter 10 . 11/10/2021
This is a very realistic story - it has great timing and hooks. I am enjoying it.
mysinger chapter 19 . 10/24/2021
Excellent chapter! Thank you.
Pagemaster4TW chapter 22 . 10/24/2021
and experts mind you say...