Reviews for The Potions Apprentice
EddaValkyrie chapter 21 . 10/12
Harry's a dumdum
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS YOU ARE AMAZING I CAN NOT EVEN COMPREHEND HOW GOOD THIS WAS I CAN BARELY BREATH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THE SNAPE/HARRY STORIES THEY ARE BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! I APPRECIATE THESE AND YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
OK OK NVM WE ARE ALL GOOD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I LOVE IT
LOVE THIS!
Wow that's really good. I totally didn't see it coming!
There’s several issues With this chapter:

1. Why would they eat fish from a polluted river?
2. In England high quality health care is free, like it is in more civilized parts of the world.
3. Your romanticized, fake, and over the top ideas of child abuse is stupid and shows that you know nothing of the real world.
4. By chance, are you a redneck millennial?
5. Alex, like all original characters, sucks. Get rid of him.
6. Edit your story.
ttoolbox chapter 40 . 9/7
I love this whole story. I am an avid Fanfic reader but for some reason I’ve never come across this story before. You are a beautiful writer. You portrayed the relationship in a very believable and honest way.

I cannot wait to read more of your work!
Hi! I've been looking for a story similar to this for a long time - and am absolutely thrilled to have finally found your fic. The pacing of the story overall is set out extremely well, the plot is generally very engaging and interesting and the character portrayal is great too. Your grammar and punctuation is almost flawless, making the fic seem more high quality (which it is), and doesn't distract at all from the story, unlike my experience with other fics.

However, I think your style of writing is slightly childlike at times, and you could engage the senses or add more detail at times to set the scene better. Sometimes the way characters speak seem slightly unnatural too - just the tiny details that really refine the story.

Except for those tiny details (sorry I'm so picky), I'm really enjoying this fanfic so far and will certainly be coming back to it later! Thank you for writing this amazing piece of work - and have an amazing day/night :)
donat girl chapter 40 . 7/29
amazing
Hinata7 chapter 19 . 7/26
I'm reading this in one sitting! I love severitus-y fics! And SEVERUS SNAPE! *fangirling here*
Ayla Kurosaki chapter 15 . 7/24
This is amazing!
Edixlvl chapter 41 . 7/23
Amazing i love it nice work!
Harryliada chapter 20 . 6/23
Hello , if I dont speack english more like a baby(very old but..) I love cookies and this story . I'm old french woman I learned english 50 years faraway and didn't practice it , I read with google translation and your style is very fine in french.
Enjoying read it .