Reviews for Of Caterpillars and Goblin Kings
Helix28 chapter 6 . 8/23
Such an enjoyable FF. I do hope you carry on with it, I'm fascinated to see where you will take it with Toby.
gatogirl1 chapter 6 . 6/21
RIP Eric Carle T_T
Guest 2021 chapter 6 . 6/6
Holy smokes! This is terrible! Awful! And Jareth is scheming, looking to get what he wants out of this heartbreaking situation, that two faced, cold blooded so and so! Thanks for the update.
Amya1020 chapter 5 . 5/29
"Bit creepy then, isn't it," Simon crossed his arms as he addressed the elephant in the room. "Waving around a riding crop if you don't ride a horse. Makes you wonder."

-This made me laugh out loud!
Annibale chapter 6 . 5/29
You jumped back in the action with no problems :) The possibility that Toby is the one the Labyrinth wants rather than Sarah is a interesting plot twist. :) I don't even need to ask if the CB'ing will go on long as possible.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 6 . 5/29
I so thought he was going to go with him after he begged. It seems so wrong and heartbreaking that he said the Labrynth chose Toby and not her. She's the champion. She belongs at The Kings side.
Gloria47 chapter 6 . 5/29
Wow! I have a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. That was a powerful chapter.
Gloria47 chapter 2 . 5/29
LOL! Yup, "The Ransom of Red Chief" on steroids! LOL! loving it!
Gloria47 chapter 1 . 5/29
Reminds me of "The Ransom of Red Chief" ! Love it!
BexyLexi chapter 6 . 5/29
Oooer I dont think I've ever been left quite this concerned (ok there is another fic out there haha). Or yes wrong footed is also apt. Even though this is what Toby wants it still feels wrong somehow. Perhaps as you say it is also down to the Labyrinth choosing him over Sarah and that isn't a very familiar circumstance. Oh and things seem to have swung in GKs favour something terrible. Bravo for the goblins and kids continued exploits in both realms. Hilarious hijinks. They've got a job with all those caterpillars! A fabulous and fitting inclusion.
TheWayForward chapter 6 . 5/29
Dun dun dun! Reality finally seems to be crashing down for Sarah. Why wouldn't Toby be seduced by the same fairy tale environment that lured Sarah in? So this is such a cool story angle; especially how the labyrinth seems to have embraced Toby right back. Also interesting is that it's unclear what Sarah can even do at this point. Or should do. Really grateful to see more of your writing and looking forward to finding out more.
IncrediblyCurious chapter 6 . 5/29
Loved it ! So worth the wait! Hopefully not so long next time lol
IncrediblyCurious chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh wow! I found this also published on your Archive of Your Own listing! I’m BEGGING you to please continue this as it’s been left on a cliffhanger lol ... I’m so loving it
Ladycrafter chapter 5 . 1/3
Best war ever.
Ladycrafter chapter 1 . 1/2
That last bit made me cackle quite a bit. Although truth be said, it's the parents that usually elicit that kind of reaction from me. The kids are pretty manageable. You just need to manifest 'The Stare'.