Reviews for The Unburnt and Unbroken
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 7 . 9/18
I cant wait for the next chapter.
sunshine and lollipops chapter 7 . 9/14
Okay, first of all, thank you sooooo much for the shout out! Xo Oh my god, you're seriously just the BEST. But second (and more important) of all, I loved this chapter! I love the tension between them and the fact that they've crossed this line now but Jorah (oh, Jorah, you silly bear) immediately starts overthinking it and Daenerys is like "stop arguing and just love me." :) It's all wonderful and looking forward to your next chapter!
Faith O chapter 7 . 9/13
It is an interesting story!
WolvieLover chapter 7 . 9/12
Amazing chapter! Can’t wait for the next update
poorbear319 chapter 7 . 9/12
Thank you for the update. I though you have abandoned this story

Jorah knew why Daenerys couldn’t love Jon, and she didn’t really love Jon, and hoped that he could realize who really made her happy. I thought Daenerys needed more efforts to convince him and made him hesitate no more These people deserved happiness and loved.

I am very interesting to know what Daenerys’ plan was! Can’t wait for the next update!
sunshine and lollipops chapter 6 . 8/29
Just sent you a message on this but wanted to leave a review as well. This story is lovely! Really loved Jorah fussing over Dany in the earlier chapters and the poison-causing-madness bit was unique (and a perfect alternative to the nonsense we were served up in canon). Anyway, it's great. Hope to see more if/when you feel inspired :)
Seastar21 chapter 6 . 8/28
SEVEN HELLS! Finally they're open with each other! I'm so happy that she is on the mend, that things are going smoothly, somewhat. I have a feeling she will give up the throne and holding off on making plans for a coronation. I do wonder though what she has planned and where things will go from here once she is fully healed. Her saying his words back to him was too much for my shipper heart, but it was beautiful. I'll anxiously wait for your updates :D
Seastar21 chapter 5 . 8/28
ToT I'm crying over here! This chapter was so full of emotion and Jorah singing to Dany was just feel inducing! I love how you've written the song lyrics to match events or memories, it fit really well. I wish Dany would let Jorah know how she feels if only so that he may feel allowed to comfort her more and not hold back. I just love everything about this chapter :D
Seastar21 chapter 4 . 8/28
Jorah's right to be weary of Tyrion, he was gone and it seemed that there was no one that Dany could trust in. I like that Tyrion was honest with her and in a way tried to calm her fears and doubt in herself. She was more than within her right to feel betrayed and things were happening so suddenly her grief may very well have caused a lapse in judgement.
Seastar21 chapter 3 . 8/28
Loved the chapter! No complaints here on the info dump, its believable so I'm ok with it. Poison was totally a Varys thing to do as well since he had suggested it once before. Jorah trying to sooth Dany's worries about her mental state is so in character for him! Jon should've told Dany of Varys's plans right away, but no he only distanced himself and left Dany more vulnerable. I'm totally hooked with your fic, thank you bunches!
Seastar21 chapter 2 . 8/28
Well no duh she didn't want to eat, she was afraid of being poisoned, and lack of food for who knows how long takes its toll on anyone. I hated that timewise it all seemed to happen so quickly and we never got to see Dany grieve Jorah, Missandei, and that alone would've been enough to turn anyone paranoid. Especially the way her and Jon had ended things, I think D/D were just being dicks to her along with everyone else, which is messed up considering that she had literally saved them all from the NK armies. Awesome chapter!
Seastar21 chapter 1 . 8/28
Color me intrigued! Nice intro, you gave us a conflicted Dany and a view into what her thoughts could have been like in that moment. And Jorah's powerful Khaleesi being what snaps her out of it is just perfect. Its sad how messed up she is thinking she must be dead for her to be able to see/hear him. And ever the loyal bear sticking by her side while she sleeps, can't wait to read more!
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 6 . 8/23
Finally!
WolvieLover chapter 6 . 8/23
I LOVED this chapter! I couldn’t even tell that you had difficulty writing this chapter. The intimacy between the two was written perfectly. This is how it should have gone down. Can’t wait for the next update!
poorbear319 chapter 6 . 8/23
Thanks for the update and I really really love this chapter!

This is as fluffy as you said. Jorah had his dream come true finally! Glad that Daenerys told Jorah that she couldn’t believe he was real. This explained a lot to Jorah what’s her feeling to him. After so many things, they deserved to have the true love.

Looking forward for more fluffy to comeAnd the meeting with the lords as to know what’s Daenerys’ plans!