Reviews for Naruto: The Game of Life
Awwww man and it was getting better and better
I guess this if fate
Nope not going that path
Well see ya
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2021
Noooooooooooo
omes848484 chapter 3 . 1/25/2021
smoke some weed. never fails to my artistic juices flowing
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 3 . 12/17/2020
I have enjoyed this awesome SI it drew me in. I’m sad you lost ur drive to write, but I understand and I hope that the itch comes back.
Borello chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
damnit. the story sound interesting.
kashi koro chapter 3 . 8/26/2020
if you cant write put it up for adoption
Flame punch chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
Aw man this was sooooo good and now I’m sad you’re not finishing it
mouse chapter 3 . 12/18/2019
well I hope you do I absolutely love this fic would suck to not be able to read more
Okushi chapter 3 . 12/8/2019
that was one of the best readings i ever had this week, it was one of the best gamer fics i ever read too, goddamn it, i wish i could have read until chapter 3 real bad, i was really interested in learning more about how Hiro could woo Hinata and convince Tenten to start a Harem route.

I know this is hiatus and the possibility of you returning is slim, but please reconsider, i really really love this work, don't abandon it.

I'm so glad you were born, cuz if you weren't, i wouldn't had the opportunity to live this experience, thank you so much!
ValyTheKing chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
its clear boys we will make a contract with alaya
ValyTheKing chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
the chakra construct is gradation air basically
Kyu9930 chapter 3 . 10/15/2019
For your next attempt, sometime in the future, i would suggest bolding all the game interface related content.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 9/12/2019
Huh. There are a bunch of writers out there that have put up websites and posted books on writing. A lot of them concentrate on the technical skills, but more than a few of them deal with how to get around the dreaded writers block. Free association and stream of thought writing for outlines and plots. Out right stealing of plots from mythology and history. Hell, read some other fics and think what you would have done. All this is better than simply staring at a blank screen.
Lastly, you aren't paid for this, so freakin relax! If it ain't fun, don't do it! Go read some fics and poke holes in their plots. Watch some anime and play a video game. Hell, live! Might even try dating if you aren't already. Good luck!
P. S. Will Greenway has a website that might help...
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
Time skips aren't bad, but you maybe should have put in a little more filler. It would give more depth to your reasons for future character interactions. Love your huge chapters! Don't change!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
And kurenai, anko, yuago in the harem also. Hope you train naruto in tree climbing and water walking. Have the Mac teach naruto meditation he would meet the fox earlier and be more serious