Reviews for Worth
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Lovely. I really enjoyed Gojyo's desperate scrabbling for a distraction for Hakkai... and then how he managed to knock Hakkai out of his mood by giving him something to focus on. Very IC for both Gojyo and Hakkai.

I truly enjoy all your work. Powerful, yet understated. Simply beautiful.
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Oh, come on! Update! And your other fics as well! It was just so kawaii, and the way you made the characters interact was just excellent...
Val Mora chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
You have made me crave pot roast! Curse you! )

Wonderful fic. I just wanted to pick Gojyo (and Hakkai, too) up and hug him and make it all better. And the watch symbolism-ish-stuff was very nice, very nice indeed.

*very* good piece. I enjoyed it immensely.
akisawana chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I've seen you somewhere. I know I have, and lots. Can't remember where for the life of me though. And when I saw your name on permetaform's rec list, I had to click on the link.

And boy o boy am I glad I did. I especially enjoyed the contrasting of Hakkai and Gojyo's mother (does she even have a name?) and the details. The details, man, just killed me.
Hikari-neko chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
_ Very cool!
lauren1983 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
This was a strange but sweet story. I enjoyed it as well as your last one. Very cute
Sherry Marie chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wonderful story, as always! Great character interaction; very believable. I hope to see more from you soon.
real-circus chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
im so glad i came across this fic, cos it's really lovely...apples, huh? that was really sweet of Gojyo...so sweet _ i loved this.
Fall chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I am really glad to see a fic from you.

This is more of a Gojyo-centric fic than a Gojyo/Hakkai one, but I still like the tone that the story has. Bitter Gojyo, past dwelling Hakkai. Both these topics have been used often, but as I always find in your works - you've given them a new depth, a fresh new view. And I've always loved this form of angst, the type that you can feel from the characters without having them cry rivers or face terrible disasters.

I like this, thank you.