Reviews for Moving On
Masterdono chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Beautiful...
I'm back to reading hnkna fics and I'm glad this is the first one I happen to read.
Orange Eye'd Wanderer chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
I kept remembering this story was posted, and I finally got some time to read it lol.

Gotta say that I really love the first part the most. Black's banter toward Alice when they met up was entertaining.

I think Joker was a little softer in your writing and not quite as twisted, but it's clear you've taken some time to become familiar with the character and he's really not the easiest to write. I'd love to read more of your fics in the future if you continue and I'm glad you shared this fic.

One thing I find that I think works well for writing Joker is to not share his feelings about things. Normally you would do that with most characters, but a big part of his character is that he's so mysterious and hard to figure out. Describing his tone, or some body language/expressiveness, or using some of his dialogue to vaguely hint at things helps people guess at his feelings and motives, but it also leaves people a little uncertain as to the true meaning of those things, and it allows people to be drawn in by the mystery. But I do find that sharing the occasional feeling works as long as it's not frequent, and that also enhances the meaningfulness of that moment. Not everyone does this with Joker and they don't have to. It's just something I do to...torment and fascinate readers in a way that hopefully captures those feelings I get from Joker's scenes in the games XD.
Aitora x Otaku chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
This had been written beautifully. To see such complete thought on mourning and still portray who the characters are is stunning. Thank you for writing this.