Reviews for The Hammer Effect
VamPyr00 chapter 11 . 4/23
Welp, the end to a marginally okay story for me. The entire thing read like a massive summary and the betrayal of Eve was the final straw for me.

Eve was one of my favorite characters in this story (since she has the most development) and now you've gone and made her some kind of demonic ripoff of Ultron. Utterly disgusting.

Not to mention how the MC is in a 'time storm' within the quantum realm now. I guess he'll end up in another dimension or somthing. Ridiculous. You've destroyed your entire story development in the past 2 to 3 chapters. Congrats.
VamPyr00 chapter 8 . 4/23
I see. Although him being an 'unknown' would certainly be cause for suspicion, I still don't see why the Ancient One would outright try to kill a human with power that could potentially help them. He was there ASKING to be trained, so her decision still makes no sense.
VamPyr00 chapter 7 . 4/23
Meh, your version of the Ancient One makes no sense at all. I understand if you don't like the 'Fanon' trope of her being helpful, but this version is even worse. She literally had NO REASON to be so hostile, which makes her decision extremely stupid. Centuries old Sorcerer Supremes don't just make 'stupid' decisions with no basis in logic.
VamPyr00 chapter 6 . 4/23
I really wish you didn't skip over most of the actual STORY in favor of giving summaries about what happened... Also pretty curious about why the Ancient One would be cross with him. I don't see exactly what he could have done to earn her ire, unless its about the energy from the Quantum Realm.
VamPyr00 chapter 3 . 4/23
It's pretty interesting but the story is really hard to get immersed in due to the way it's written. It feels like a summary that's really rushed. Hopefully it will slow down soon...
Kiyan Tribe chapter 12 . 12/29/2023
Not gonna lie. Had me in the first half.
flys36 chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
That took a hard left turn! Wonder why they want him dead and in Hell?
guest chapter 34 . 10/27/2023
beautiful
Random Person chapter 10 . 8/27/2023
And this is where the story is ruined. I like Doctor Doom almost as much as I like Ironman, but I came here because I wanted to read a story about a Justin Hammer Self Insert, putting Domm here only makes things worse.
Divine Cenobite chapter 7 . 7/16/2023
I’m really not trying to be a dick or anything, but either cuss or don’t fucking cuss; don’t do this bullshit half sensor, … … … Thing. I use a goddamn screen reader, and when you hear a letter followed by, "Hash, dollar, asterisk," it can really piss a body off. Honestly I don’t even know why somebody would sensor their own fucking work, that's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. As far as I am aware your not one of the cunts working for the motherfucking FCC are you? If you are well you can eat a D-asterisk-dollar-hash-k.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2023
There's no wind up, no getting his bearings, no exposition showing his development of any of this technology. It's chapter four and he's secured like two or three contracts with the military for super powered weapons of some variety, supposedly started up a line of super cars, and announced a smart phone that is perfectly water and shatter proof. The saving grace is that its a crack story and isn't supposed to be taken seriously because it doesn't even take itself seriously, but the amount of content thats just left as a given while we see the end result makes the story boring and the small grammar mistakes combined with the strange writing choices make it annoying
Dezro1 chapter 11 . 6/13/2023
not gonna lie, I was on board with the story until this chapter. and it completely killed my desire to read more.
it was extremely "this happens right now. everything at once." there was zero build up. a complete 180 and it felt awful.
maybe I just liked eve too much. that could just be on me.
I think it could have gone much better if you had more build up, signs of their relationship straining beyond that one 'jealous text'. more fluff in-between his quest for power that lead into this event. possibly having a few more povs with Eve not liking her place in life, or arguing with Justin.
but having eve go from loving to tearing out his heart in a third of a chapter is way way too fast. especially if what you said was right, that she had access beyond what he limited, and her body was almost complete and ready for her. she'd have known they were close.
yeah yeah "it's the devil and he corrupted her" but that... feels like an excuse for slap-in-the-face drama
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2023
The pym particles are ridiculously overpowered. Imagine a Trident II Nuclear Missile that can fit on a keychain.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 4/29/2023
great story
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 33 . 4/29/2023
the king is dead long live the king
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »