Reviews for Stranger Things Season 4
ToxinWrites chapter 20 . 9/13
This is brilliant! I loved reading every second of this and the way you handled The Watcher’s abilities and the “incomprehensible-ness” of its nature is stunning. I had introduced my family to Stranger Things back in 2016 and we loved Season 1. I’m absolutely going to envision this as the true Season 4 in my book!
Marlena chapter 3 . 2/17
I like the plot, but the way El's powers returned was very random. Maybe if the others had come in and El saw them in time. I think that would've managed. The barrier was coming down, but not completely. The telekinesis part would've been okay, but the mind-space thing needs time to work correctly. This is a great story though!
Marlena chapter 2 . 2/16
LITERALLY, what's going on?
AHHHHH chapter 20 . 6/16/2020
why are you this good at writing?
someone chapter 9 . 6/10/2020
I was right
someone chapter 8 . 6/10/2020
this american is obviously brenner
Someone chapter 4 . 6/10/2020
lol 3 inches
someone chapter 2 . 6/10/2020
aw, I like that chapter.
Some one chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
CLIFFHANGER
Elijah chapter 20 . 1/20/2020
I had an awesome time reading this fanfiction.
I can’t wait to see what comes next, even if I have to wait a while.
Keep up the awesome work!
the Mandalorian terminator chapter 20 . 11/22/2019
Great ending! I loved this story. The Watcher, the Russians everything was really well thought out. The oath the party made reminded me of the oath the Loser Club makes in IT should Pennywise return.
oldestj1 chapter 19 . 11/18/2019
YAY!
Kiwi chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
AMAZINGGG! I loved so much! It is sooo interesting. I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Kiwi chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
OMG! So cool~ It gave me such a rush! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :DD It Is SO Thrilling! The person who wrote this is TRULY AWESOME! OMG! :D
recentlydeceasedpoet chapter 19 . 11/16/2019
It’s...it’s not over is it...? Is it?!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »