Reviews for Unfaithful
Spellweaver10 chapter 20 . 2/26
Vegeta is supossed to have superhuman speed plus instant transmition but he couldn't get to Bulma before Yamcha? That doesn't make any sense. And couldn't Kakarot instant transmition with Bulma out of there as well? What about the second stonger saiyan not be able to defeat 4 human bodyguards? Makes you wonder why saiyans don't use weapons when even their elite are weaklings.
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 41 . 11/20/2014
Everything was so perfect. I love a the details, all the mature stufs, Vegeta's mood, poor Bulma suffering, your Oc, poor Byron I realy like him, to me is a cute name, and Vegeta's mother I just love that women.
I wanted Yamcha to suffer more, and Lady Briefs love her present from here new son in law. I was sad when Magdalene killed Yamcha JR, poor feto.

Anyway Amazing Story! Cheers girl
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 35 . 11/20/2014
what a wonderful start! when I read your summary I got realy happy and now reading it I'm amazed... Holyshit I hate Yamcha since the start, that fucking bastard, son of a bitch, muther fucker ass kiss... ups got carry oway.

I also hate Bulma's mother ( i always imagine cute little Bunny a badass) Its just not right to have a mother like that.
NNP chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
Can't believe it's over!
NNP chapter 41 . 9/24/2014
Ha! Loved this!
mednin chapter 41 . 7/28/2014
Really liked the OC Maylene. Which is rare for me. Anyways, good job! Thanks for writing this! :)
Moonlight chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Wow...earth seems extremely sexist.
Dove chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Yamcha is a pig
dove chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
interesting so far.
Felicija chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
This story is really awesome (and it's remind me Titanic Rose situation a little bit).
elianni chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love your work wish u would make a 2nd part of this story mayb there life together with there children and what happens in between up and down troubles of other plants othere kings fall for bulma and vegeta jealousy of other men looking at her that would b good well just a thought thank u for your work on all your fic of bulma and vegeta
Guest chapter 41 . 1/23/2014
that was amazing! it was most definitely classified under angst. half the time my heart was pounding and I was waiting for something to happen. im very glad that Bulma got a happy ending though, I probably would have been crushed if she did die or Yamcha had a huge plan and won the war. thanks for such a good story :) I applaud you for sticking to it and finishing it. yay!
Princess Jalice chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Great story so far. Man, I wish someone would just tackle Yamcha to the ground and beat the feases our of him!
JaspheReal chapter 41 . 12/16/2013
Love it 3
JaspheReal chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
I'm crying, poor Bulma. Yamcha should suffer the worst death.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »