Reviews for Unfaithful
cessasmm505 chapter 12 . 11/13
I really want Yamcha to suffer a slow horrendous death. Great writing is when people can evoke feelings from people- you did a damn good job of making people hate Yamcha!
cessasmm505 chapter 5 . 11/12
And now I want that A-hole Yamcha dead... Grrrrr.
cessasmm505 chapter 3 . 11/12
As if I didn't dispise Yamcha already... Another great chapter... Onwards to the show!
cessasmm505 chapter 1 . 11/12
Very intriguing story line... Continue on I shall!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 41 . 10/1
OMG i loved reading your story, i spent two whole days and nights reading it! Man i felt sooo bad for Bulma and all that she has been put through especially from her mom. I loved vegeta's mom in this. I honestly wished you inserted some lemons in here :( totally would have topped it off. Loved turles and raditz XD It was sad to see it end. Poor vegeta's mom-menopause. I cant blame bulma for her actions after she got raped towards the end of the story, and i was getting pissed that everyone was getting on her case for her actions! Hey they werent the one who was raped three times by different men, BULMA was! so maylene and vegeta need to shut the fuck up! Oh shoot when maylene said that yamcha didnt even get castrated hahaha he should have ;D I didnt care for the fact that vegeta broke his promise to bulma and how he instigated the war smh. I mean all those 10yr old children that died from earth cuz of the war, fucking sad. I think i shed a tear when that boy asked bulma if she was an angel and she started crying(fans face) I would have loved to see when trunks was born and from then on forward... Did vegeta really need to stab that poor maid that many times, a simple snap of the neck would have been fine. Again poor bulma
fangurlsrule chapter 41 . 8/5
I have just finished your story and I loved it! The characters were believable and the story itself was unique! Please keep up the amazing work.
Spellweaver10 chapter 20 . 2/26
Vegeta is supossed to have superhuman speed plus instant transmition but he couldn't get to Bulma before Yamcha? That doesn't make any sense. And couldn't Kakarot instant transmition with Bulma out of there as well? What about the second stonger saiyan not be able to defeat 4 human bodyguards? Makes you wonder why saiyans don't use weapons when even their elite are weaklings.
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 41 . 11/20/2014
Everything was so perfect. I love a the details, all the mature stufs, Vegeta's mood, poor Bulma suffering, your Oc, poor Byron I realy like him, to me is a cute name, and Vegeta's mother I just love that women.
I wanted Yamcha to suffer more, and Lady Briefs love her present from here new son in law. I was sad when Magdalene killed Yamcha JR, poor feto.

Anyway Amazing Story! Cheers girl
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 35 . 11/20/2014
what a wonderful start! when I read your summary I got realy happy and now reading it I'm amazed... Holyshit I hate Yamcha since the start, that fucking bastard, son of a bitch, muther fucker ass kiss... ups got carry oway.

I also hate Bulma's mother ( i always imagine cute little Bunny a badass) Its just not right to have a mother like that.
NNP chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
Can't believe it's over!
NNP chapter 41 . 9/24/2014
Ha! Loved this!
mednin chapter 41 . 7/28/2014
Really liked the OC Maylene. Which is rare for me. Anyways, good job! Thanks for writing this! :)
Moonlight chapter 11 . 5/18/2014 seems extremely sexist.
Dove chapter 3 . 5/16/2014