Reviews for Naruto: Relit
Darkeous chapter 72 . 5/13
damn this was some good shit fr fr
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 12 . 1/24
Icarus In Greek Mythology
Louis chapter 46 . 1/8
Dude…your characterization is fuckin great. And you made Sasuke nicer while still making him act like Sasuke…and Dosu? One of my fave antagonists
Guest chapter 72 . 12/26/2021
This was one of if not the best e
Rewritten Naruto fiction I've had the pleasure of reading I'm upset that's its ending but it is your decision I hope you have a good life author
SakuHeart chapter 72 . 12/3/2021
Thanks for writing this story, even though it ended early, I'm glad I was able to experience it.
Apoge chapter 72 . 12/1/2021
man. i was hoping this wasn't a dream but looks like its real. all i have to say man is that you did a great job. the characters, lore, history, politics were all fun to read.
NoNameUchiha chapter 72 . 11/26/2021
RIP
Yamajiji chapter 72 . 11/26/2021
Have to say I’m bummed out but I completely understand why you are abandoning it. I’m in a rut myself with my story and its fucked to keep writing when you either don’t have time or don’t have motivation. You did a great job here, so I hope you eventually get back to it in your own time. Thanks for writing this!
Bussines chapter 68 . 11/23/2021
It is incredible how a chapter can ruin all the development that the author was doing, I have to ask you, how the hell did you write this and you did not see that literal is a complete plot incoherence.

Naruto has just discovered the total incompetence of the hokage and jiraya in taking care of him, besides it is more than obvious that he most likely thinks that it is to be an easy tool to manipulate.

I have to be with the kyubi at least at this point, that he has 2 conversations with iruka and hinata, it should not affect his already low opinion of those 2 guys and about the shit that is the village and being a hokage.

But did you even hug jiraya in the end? What the heck is wrong with the author with such a poor development!

Naruto should have already realized that being a ninja is basically being a slave, even with what Iruka says, which is seriously a very poorly developed idealization.

If Naruto refused to follow orders from his village, he would most likely be killed for that, since a shinobi in general has no free will of his own in that case, being a ninja is actually being a slave soldier.

It makes no sense that he continues dreaming of being a hokage, since with what iruka himself said not even the hokage is saved from all that trash politics that comes and I see no reason why naruto wants to be a hokage right now if he knows what he will have to carry with all the hypocrisy that that brings, it doesn't make sense.

The logical development would have been for Naruto to now seek his own path, one where he allows him to be his own person and live as a normal human being, not a war slave.

But no, you made the entire naruto conflict for some reason seem to be resolved in 1 chapter, that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen, no normal person forgives so quickly or continues with such a silly goal, unless he saw all that garbage .

I would seriously recommend a rewrite and better take it the most realistic way, where Naruto really seeks to leave Konoha and does not forgive idiots so easily from such a corrupt system.
provins.vogue chapter 1 . 11/15/2021
Sasusaku
DragonX chapter 64 . 10/9/2021
Good chapter! I almost cried with Naruto and jiraiya!
SaiyanEnthusiast chapter 71 . 10/8/2021
Yo I need 5 chapters stat!
Scissorman1985 chapter 70 . 10/8/2021
Can't wait to see how Naruto finally puts his foot down on Konoha's, nay, The Shinobi World's bullshit.
The Greatest Hokage chapter 71 . 10/3/2021
Really interested in how this story is going. Is Yuina an OC? So many questions.
SaiyanEnthusiast chapter 70 . 10/1/2021
I need the next chapter like now. The most agonizing part is waiting for the next chapter