Reviews for Kindred
tantasugarman chapter 10 . 2/3
I just discovered you and all the Spuffy stuff since I only recently watched the show. This story is so lovely and accepting of our hero and stops the insanity of emotional abuse he suffered, though probably warranted. Your writing here has such a flow to it keeping me almost unable to put it down (sleep was necessary.) What fun! Happy endings (so far) for the Romeo and Juliet couple. I have pre-ordered your book and can’t wait until February 29th!
CecyTheRomanticist chapter 16 . 11/30/2023
btw for anyone who wants to know his full name is Vlad Dracula, after an old Eastern European myth of a man named Vlad the Impaler.

I'm loving the story too
AuroraKnight025 chapter 6 . 11/12/2023
I dont know if Ive already left a comment on here but I am re-reading the story and i just love the last bit of this chapter with Tara! Makes me smile every time I read it
cathn chapter 29 . 8/16/2023
I'm really enjoying the side-story here.
T.R.BLACK chapter 1 . 2/28/2023
I read this a couple of weeks ago and it has infected my mind since its amazing ! Love every single bit of this story !
Geliot99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2022
I keep coming back to this story, it's super addictive! Really great writing!
Guest chapter 45 . 3/2/2022
Fred doesn't deserve to be Angel's new love interest. Even if you already paired off Wesley and Fun. She already spent 5 years in a hell dimension. Maybe Clem or Jonathan?
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 45 . 3/4/2022
I can't believe this is over!
Thank you so much for all the hours that I've been distracted from my life. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 45 . 2/28/2022
AmaIng ending as always! Loved this. Bravo!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 44 . 2/15/2022
Wow! Amazing chapter! I was so wondering when Angel would make an entrance and entrance he did so glad Spuffy laid down the law. I hope he comes upon Cordy and Gunn getting freaky, haha! That would be perfect just desserts.
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 44 . 2/11/2022
I don't want this to end!
Dreaming Haven chapter 43 . 1/15/2022
Good update.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 43 . 1/13/2022
Awesome chapter! Woohoo for Cordelia and Gunn. Daniella and Wesley and Buffy and Spike.
Lysani G chapter 43 . 1/12/2022
Great chapter. Thanks.
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 43 . 1/12/2022
Awww poor daniela. Nothing is simple, even when it needs to be done.