Reviews for Life Debt
Dou-to chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
This is the second fanfiction that made my heart go "b-bump" with pure bliss and it seems its been quite a while since its been updated too

I hope you can find some time to update this one day. I'm really quite curious to see how everything turns out.

All good writing...I'll just have to stalk this story till the day I die haha
GlitchGirl23 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I literally laughed out loud when I read the part of Sesshy ordering her to stay in the room since she got happy to leave. I can't wait to read more cruelty...as bad as that sounds...ahha.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Interesting. I'm trying to tell if this AU portrays them as demons or not but its still interesting in the end.
leesa323 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I really hope you'll update even though it has been awhile
This is such a good read
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
how could you end this?
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
bad sesshy!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
it is her fault for their insanity!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
where is chapter 18
Mizuki chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
its a great story and I'd like to see more of it, but I know it's been quite a few years at this point. If you do ever get back to it that'd be fantastic! It was really well developed, and I liked the way you gradually made their feelings show as opposed to it being very sudden like too many people do. The character development and plot are very well done. Hope you can update again, I'd appreciate it! Hope you've had fun in your exchange program!
sublimemagnolia chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
First off, let me say I admire your writing ability. Second, I super love your plot and how the story had unfolded itself so far. I understand that life can get complicated at times, so no pressure. Your story is just really good and I hope you update when you can.
Aria Halliwell chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
6 years later... update?
The Unnamed Wanderer chapter 17 . 3/25/2011
It's been a few years, are you planning on finishing this? I kinda like this story.

Sess and Kag are cute!

PS. Actually it's dono that means lord. Sama just refers to a great respect. Therfore, no redundancy! Yay. :D
Belladonna Snow chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
aww, I know you haven't updated in like five years but this is truely a GREAT story! I absoutly love it! The slow progression of Sesshoumaru's feelings along with Kagome's, Kouga's my woman thing and it was so cool how you wove in Kikyo and Inuyasha's betrayle too - this is a fantastic story...I wish you'd add more, I'd love to see how it'd all turn out...
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
... No that was Kikyou not Kagome. -sigh- Can't the tell teh difference?

update soon Please!
lizzy chapter 17 . 2/22/2010
I love this chapter it was so god!