Reviews for In Time's Flow
jabraha chapter 13 . 5/6
Damn its been a year. This was a really good story. I hope it gets updated again
Twilit chapter 1 . 3/21
Man, this is one of the best stories I’ve read. Really hoping you come back to it one day, your grasp of the characters and the world is incredible.
GdIDrS2WhAXCrL chapter 13 . 11/28/2020
I might be a little biased by my love of time-loop stories, but this has been a fantastic read. You've done an excellent job weaving together all these characters and their plots and intrigue. I hope motivation strikes again and you continue writing, because I can't wait to see what happens next.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 13 . 9/7/2020
All this preparation for the battle of the eagle and lion is sure to be set up for something grand! I hope you recover that motivation as this fic is truly special in how it deals with the actions of Byleth's former lives and how his relationships with each house head and members. I really enjoy this fic (going back and reviewing each chapter kinda already shows this) Nevertheless, I hope you appreciate these reviews as much as I appreciate this story! I would love to see more, but I understand if that motivation to continue is dead.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 12 . 9/7/2020
The talk with Dimitri was definitely something new for me as I have not currently played his route. I would love to see how he grows from this.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 11 . 9/7/2020
Byleth confessing a lot of things to Jeralt was one of the most heartwarming things I have felt for Jeralt. It was so easy in the trailers of the game to see that he was going to die so having him actually have stuff to do in being a teacher and interacting with Byleth is such a joy to read!
DarkDrawerJ chapter 10 . 9/7/2020
The desperation in everything is just so captivating. Byleth being so frantic and Seteth and Linhardt taging along for the ride was definitely interesting. You almost had me that you were going to kill off Flayn, but I'm glad you didn't!
DarkDrawerJ chapter 9 . 9/7/2020
What a twist! What is with Flayn and getting kidnapped lol. I hope she doesn't make it a habit. Anyway, the stakes are high and it's a real page... wait... scroll turner? I don't know if that works, but you get the idea!
DarkDrawerJ chapter 8 . 9/7/2020
Lol, you shouldn't feel that bad about these chapters. I really enjoyed reading this one even though some of these bold decisions were hit or miss for me. I just love how you're carving your own path and making Byleth's take on it so desperate in a way. Everyone has these preconceptions about him and his secrets, but he's really just doing everything for everyone's sake.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 7 . 9/7/2020
Since Edelgard is one of my favorite characters, I certainly loved her inclusion this chapter. I'm not that fond of Dimitri, but his PTSD and other trauma from the tragedy of Duscur just adds another layer to what Byleth has to deal with, a real psychologist Byleth is...
DarkDrawerJ chapter 6 . 9/7/2020
You were really bold with changing what happened to Ashe's father, but at the same time making the result the same. I love it. Not only does it make Byleth better as a character, with his insane care for his students, but it also motivates Ashe with the death not coming from his allies, but his future enemies.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 5 . 9/7/2020
Loved the introduction of the Black Eagles as they are my favorite house. I really love the idea of being able to handle all 3 houses and it's perfectly exemplified with Byleth not only interacting with the Black Eagles this chapter, but also handling Ashe and Lonato.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
Your utilization of the game's mechanics into a actual story is very well done from what I can tell. These things feel like they are apart of the world. I would also like to mention your characterization of Alois. I think at first glance, people would write him off as a simple character, but you looked beyond that and gave him this complex guilt and expectations that he wants to uphold.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
I really like the relationship you're building with his dad. It's incredibly heartwarming to read with the trouble brewing on the horizon.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 2 . 9/7/2020
Making Byleth act like that was really bold of him. It's almost humorous how he acted. If only it wasn't because of the hundreds of failures that he had to experience to even try this path out.