Reviews for In Time's Flow
DarkDrawerJ chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
I really like the relationship you're building with his dad. It's incredibly heartwarming to read with the trouble brewing on the horizon.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 2 . 9/7/2020
Making Byleth act like that was really bold of him. It's almost humorous how he acted. If only it wasn't because of the hundreds of failures that he had to experience to even try this path out.
DarkDrawerJ chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
A really compelling beginning. Byleth is baring the burdens of them all and then get's woken up by Jeralt that is kind of similar to Skyrim's "Hey, you're finally awake" sequence lol. A nice beginning through and through.
zeldafanatic0555 chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
I've been trying to find a good fanfic to read, and this one seems very promising! You have a fantastic style of writing, I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2020
Story is great, you have done well.
QuantumTesseractAlpha chapter 13 . 5/15/2020
As much as I desperately want another chapter of this wonderful story, it is important that you pace yourself so that you may successfully write this story without burning out. Take your time, take a short (or long, but preferably short) break from writing and just relax. I will be looking forward for another installment of this tale!
WinterJustice chapter 13 . 5/5/2020
Hey don’t worry take your time. And realize how this a masterpiece so far and I bet people can’t wait for the next chapter
Lord-Azrael3 chapter 13 . 4/21/2020
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Sanguimancy chapter 12 . 4/10/2020
You know, on my first review here I asked you to put Kronya in since she hadn't been getting any attention elsewhere. Gotta say it's real nice to see her here, and it's even better seeing how you have written her! In my fanfic she acts a little different but you definitely have the perfect style to describe her.
As for the main plot, it's going fantastic as always! The way Byleth interacts with all the students feels so natural and the way you write the students is just as superb. I really enjoyed the scene between him, Lysithea, and Linhardt. Honestly, just great stuff all around.
It doesn't matter how long it takes you to update, because I know I'll be looking forward to it.
yahiro365 chapter 12 . 4/4/2020
That's the Dimitri pep talk I wanted to hear. Very nice
HuluOriginal chapter 12 . 3/30/2020
Really love how consistently solid your characters are. It makes the interaction and story feel much more organic.
AppleMarineXX chapter 12 . 3/29/2020
It only really hit me recently how much worldbuilding you're doing in your writing, I love it.
PrinceMittens chapter 3 . 3/27/2020
I can totally understand that feeling of dissatisfaction you are talking about w regards to your own writing. I often feel the same. :((
Hunter of Entities chapter 12 . 3/27/2020
How would Byleth feel if he were faced with Sothis again? After suffering what is a bare minimum centuries on his own... Only to be faced with the source of his suffering and the only one who could understand what he feels
Jimbobob5536 chapter 12 . 3/26/2020
Oh Aelfric, you useless fop. You will never have Sitri. NEVER.

Guess the Ashen Wolves will become relevant to you now, Byleth.

Fun chapter.