Reviews for In Time's Flow
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2019
I just feel bad for ashe...
stabertiger chapter 10 . 12/29/2019
Amazing fic.
yahiro365 chapter 10 . 11/28/2019
Oh man this story is captivating! Wonderful work you have here!
Gabe The Animated chapter 10 . 11/23/2019
Found this gem of a FE3H fanfic and read it till the latest chapter. The development and the story is good and I only wished to read the next chapter already. Really loving it!
ModernHog chapter 10 . 11/4/2019
Loving this story so far. Keep up the good work!
Makokam chapter 10 . 10/21/2019
Hmm...
I cant help but wonder if Byleth could convince Edelgard and Hubert to help them destroy TWS... the Agarthans. ... I don't know which is easier to write.
On the one hand, knowing that Byleth wants them destroyed as much as she does, possibly more so by this point, could earn a lot of loyalty points and provide her an alternative to their power...
On the other...she still wants Rhea dead, and believe me I have yet to see any reason to think Rhea isnt totally bonkers on top of being a facist dictator, but one of these things is causing way more trouble than the other. And I feel her hatred of Thales is far more personal than her hatred of Rhea.
But if the Kingdom, Empire, Alliance, and Church unite to destroy a common enemy, they might have more leverage to get either freedom from church influence or Rhea stepping down and leaving them the fuck alone.

Personally, I'm going to believe that Lindhart's crest jumpstarted Flayn's crest, and while it might take some time, will restore itself to full power.

I also want to know... I just need to find the time to dig into all the nooks and crannies of the game.

Anyway, cool chapter. Bit over the top in places, but still good.
Makokam chapter 9 . 10/21/2019
Well now...THAT is a twist.
Got so used to how things were with him as a professor, he didn't anticipate the changes from him being a loose canon.

...
I might have to see if I can arrange for Jeralt and Death Knight to fight in Remire. Just to see how it turns out. (probably badly but still)
Blazeingeagle chapter 10 . 10/14/2019
I greatly enjoyed this. Thank you and I hope for more
Makokam chapter 8 . 10/7/2019
Sounded pretty good to me.
Hopefully that helps. I've been through more than my share of hating what I've written.

I honestly thought that once Byleth had disengaged the Death Knight from his Father that he would have immediately gone for the Sword. He spent the whole thing going, "I'm so fucked without it." But even after warping Jeralt away he made no attempt to retrieve it.
It's really my only issue with the chapter. Everything else seems fine if not great.
For example, I loved Jeralt wanting to help, being desperate to do whatever he could for his Son.
I feel like at this point, Jeralt has enough evidence to believe him if he told him, "Rhea put Sothis' heart in me, and now every time I die I wake up back in Remire village. I've lived the next six years dozens of times over." I mean, it would literally explain every concern he had.

Anyway, really enjoying the story.
Makokam chapter 7 . 10/7/2019
Regarding the question at the end... no, no it's not.

I really liked this chapter, and I look forward to seeing Byleth bond with everyone more. Especialy El. I know it's too late to make such suggestions, but I hope we see him helping her with her recovery from being stabbed.

Which could also be a great way to help Dimitri deal with his demons.
Makokam chapter 6 . 10/7/2019
Hmm...that is an odd development. I feel like they should have been able to kill Lonato in a less obvious way. I guess expedience was far more important than secrecy.

Not gonna lie though, really thought Rhea had him executed on the spot.
Makokam chapter 4 . 10/7/2019
I really like Jeralt's concern for what is going on with Byleth. I hope that gets explored more.
Makokam chapter 2 . 10/6/2019
This is certainly interesting... I'm not sure if I want to read it all now because I havent finished even my SECOND route...but at the same time what I really need is information and this might tell me what I need to know faster...but probably without the nessecary context...
No, if nothing else I should just read this slowly while trying to finish the game as quickly as possible.

As for Byleth's plan here... I feel like being a Squire might limit his freedom a bit, or at least give him less time to befriend the students again. Hope it works out for him though.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2019