Reviews for Returned
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/4
Ya hit the nail on the head once more, my friend. Loved how Sam was gentle with Dean, helping him just BE, to finish coming home. Cute about Dean teasing Sam about the rat on his chin.
Laureleaf chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
I didn’t know I needed this till just now, but thanks.
Salishaventura chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Loved it! Sam is so sweet.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Great job.
7kstar chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Nicely done. So many little details that show the love between the brothers. A really nice brotherly moment.

I'm afraid you'll have to work overtime with Season 14 to fix all the ways that they messed up this season.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Nicely done.

Thanks for sharing this.

TG
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
If there's anyone that understands what this is like, it's Sam, and you described it all really well. Dean falling apart just a bit more without the audience, but starting to build up his walls already as they drive back. Dean tossing the jacket out the window and Sam giving him his is a great moment, I could really picture it. And Dean's back to teasing him already, maybe he's trying a bit too hard, but it's so in character and definitely reinforces that Dean is in fact back. Wish we had seen something like this in the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Aaah... nicely done. Dean clearly needed Sam and only Sam at that time. Thank you for portraying it in such a completely believable way.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Awesome!
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Great story! I love it when we get to learn their thoughts.
stedan chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Nice ! I always wondered what happend between the two of them during the trip back to the bunker. Your story fills in the blanks. I really enjoyed your little insights in how well the brothers know each other.
Spency Morgan chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Loved it! It's amazing how well you write about Dean and Sam! I read and always think it could be in the program.
sandycub chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
So good! Of course Sam would know what Dean was feeling now that Michael was gone!
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Ahhhhh yes. We needed that! Good feels, and poignancy.
Ginza chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Aw, I love this. I was kinda disappointed but not surprised when we didn't get much aftermath of Michael leaving Dean on the show. Thank you for always filling in the blanks so wonderfully. It's hard not to adore Sam taking care of Dean and I think you did it beautifully. I love Sam telling Dean to get rid of the fancy coat and giving Dean his jacket. All the little things he did to ground Dean to being back to himself, very nice. Dean teasing Sam about the beard was a nice little tidbit to really hit home for Sam that he's finally back. Once again, wish we could have had some of this on the episode. You really know how to get to the heart of the show and bring it out. Thank you for sharing your talent!