Reviews for One Girl in all the World
JayeMaru chapter 13 . 2/23
How sweet and also sad that BuffyBot doesn’t perceive that someone close could lie to her. But yet, her growing consciousness gives her a more nuanced perception of Spike’s response to her.
JayeMaru chapter 11 . 1/21
This is such a clever story. I’m really rooting for the Bot as she develops her own awereness.
JayeMaru chapter 9 . 2/19/2020
I like how Dawn relates to “Buffy” more and more as a person and even sees that she is in some ways equally artificial in origin. The whole story is neat, showing scenes we recognize but different with the Bot.
JayeMaru chapter 7 . 10/7/2019
This is really cool. I like how Buffybot is developing some self awareness, becoming more than her various programming.
Waiter chapter 5 . 8/29/2019
Yeayah go Bbot! And good on Tara too, always bugged me a bit thatApril got all this sympathy written in and Buffybots story arch was so cold
Really liking this story so far especially the way you seem to be gradually moving from the callous "she's useful for now" scooby mentality to "we need her now" and maybe "she has thoughts of her own" down the line
Looking much forward to more... Muchly?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2019
Awesome story, the formatting could use a slight tweak to make easier to read
Xander dialogue is hard as heck to write unless you really channel late nineties pop culture
"Could there BE anymore references in that sentence"
Overall I really like story so far looking forward to more
Soundwave's Cassette Store chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Sensational. not enough buffybot fic outs there.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2019
Other than a bit of awkward dialogue (a very tiny bit) this story's awesome and well writing
I look forward to more
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 8/16/2019
this is a wonderful idea. I really enjoyed what you have so far. thank you.
Verily chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Very well written so far, yes it's is. Very well written indeed, yes it is.
Some bad sausages I ate, I did, some bad sausages.
Scoob chapter 2 . 8/13/2019
Roping ris is roing re ray ri rink ris is roing.
Scoobiedoobiedoo
Waiter chapter 2 . 8/12/2019
Oh, if the quality of the overall writing remains consistent and the story remains solid this will become one of my all time favourite fics... Of all time!
Why is my typer typing favorite as favourite?
Canadian conspiracy.