Reviews for Playing by the Rules
LeoniusDong chapter 6 . 5/23
I have finally finished all your books. I was so enjoying your bashing Dumbles and Ron that made me a habit that when I read them be good behaviors I must read again. So much sacrificed when they get their own medicines. Now I would come back to Harry Crow. You did so good to build from scratch!
Veronica McClure chapter 5 . 5/3
Obviously no one bothered to acquaint themselves with the the HX of the Potter family and ancestry. Or there wouldn't have been so many either underestimating, or being awestruck at Harry's magic, maybe?
TBearTech chapter 6 . 4/27
Great story,
Thank you for writing.
-C
shinobuken chapter 6 . 4/26
Great Story! Thank you for sharing it with everyone.
libbyxox1 chapter 6 . 4/25
the pen is definitely mighty. when the wielder is very true . when the wielder is not true, the reader will learn this through experience, & they will get the truth eventually.

the Prophet ,lied so much,eventually few of their readers believed anything they read except for the worst sheep of the wizzarding world!
Rainy Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 4/21
A temper tantrum that would make any 3-year-old proud? A! More like a tantrum not fit for a 3-year-old/t would make even a 3-year-old blush/cringe!
SHEEEEEEEESH!
Blaise Ryusa chapter 6 . 4/14
I really wish you had continued this story through to seeing Dumbledore's dreams come crashing down around his ears. That said this is as good a spot to end it as any.

Also having read the vast majority of your works I have to say I enjoy how you haven't fallen into the trap of doing the same explanations for something in each story. There are some authors who do this and while its fine it makes for repetitive reading if you are reading all their stories back to back. But instead of falling into this trap you manage to make each successive story new and different but still as interesting and captivating as the last. I can honestly state that you are perhaps one of my favorite authors on this site.

I wish you good fortune in all future endeavors both in writing and in life.
mackiechandler chapter 6 . 4/1
Excellent story
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 6 . 3/11
It would have been funnier if the book titles were identical to Rowling’s.
Smargden chapter 5 . 3/9
Re-read this again today.
And again - hoped there be more chapters to see Dumble going down,
But thank you for all the good storys you have writen most of them I re-read often more than 10 times and going for ten times ten rereadinhg them - I love them.
Yes - I hope more are to come in the time I have left (cancer have start to carving my days left)
And your writing are what have me going on when the days go gray and dark.

Best regards
Smargden
HuffleHooker90 chapter 1 . 2/28
Ugh, just finished. I need more! Ended beautifully, but I still want more! I would happily settle for a good epilogue tho
HuffleHooker90 chapter 4 . 2/28
I absolutely adore your FF. You have set my standards pretty high, I tried to branch out and wasn’t impressed.
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 2/25
Another wonderful story! I quite liked this one and how Harry handled things. I especially enjoyed how mature and powerful Harry was during the second task. Overall I really enjoyed this. There's just something I love about a hardened Harry Potter not putting up with the insanity and manipulations that run rampant within the British Magical Community. You did excellent with this and I loved it just as much as every other work I've read from you. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with us.
lorlorgrace chapter 6 . 2/24
This story is perfect by itself, but every time I read it I also wish there was more. Can't wait for your next update on PP, rereading all your stories while I wait.
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »