Reviews for Playing by the Rules
really enjoyed this!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 6 . 1/19
this was bloody brilliant
pawn6252 chapter 6 . 1/17
I like your stories this was a little short but very good.
Incredible piece of storytelling!
gindensmi chapter 6 . 1/10
Wonderful!
ProfessorPedant chapter 6 . 1/9
Nice story. Short but with your usual fun characters, compelling prose, and heartwarming emotional context.

Looking forward to your next effort.

Thanks for sharing.
Lady Firemane chapter 6 . 1/6
Hello, Robert.

Another successful story under your belt. I would normally PM you but the PM was disabled. I just want to drop a line, to let you know your talent has been missed and I hope everything is well with you.

Wishing you all the best.

Lady Firemane
LilLinkGirl chapter 6 . 1/5
Nice! Wish I could have read Dumbledore's fall but this works too :) Thanks for sharing!
crazzyredhead chapter 6 . 1/4
Wish there was more just backlash
Ashaisha chapter 6 . 1/3
It was crazy, I liked it. I love how they responded to every attack. It was horrible trial and punishment but so beautiful when they are all punished by magic. It's a good idea with books. I love this beautiful ending with Hermione and Harry together and well for this story.
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 1/1
Very cute short story! I read a lot of fanfiction. Much of it is poorly written garbage! When I get tired of it, I know I can always come back and reread some of your writings.
Thanks for writing
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 1/1
Glad to have a new Robst story to read. I know it will be entertaining and well written!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 6 . 12/30/2019
Great story Thanks for sharing!
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 12/28/2019
Hey great story...though the ending seems kinda lame, like you just got tired of writing or something...but then again I can't really complain cause this is ten thousand percent better than anything I could or have done.
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 12/28/2019
Oh Please, Please I hope ole dumb-as-a-door lost his magic too. In fact I hope every geezergamot member who voted against harry lost theres too. Hehehe
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »