Reviews for Playing by the Rules
Liked the story but can't say I liked the ending. I wanna see Dumbledore get his!
RightWrong chapter 6 . 5/4
I just re-re-read this story again, it’s really amazing. I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve written and continue to write.

I’ll admit freely that I wanted at least one more chapter to further expound on the shadenfreude of ‘the pricks’ getting what’s coming to them, such as possibly a witch hunt (heh) to the people who attacked Hermione, Ron ‘enjoying’ having his wand shaped and magic bound, dumbles being kicked out as head mugwump of the ICW as well as article after article demanding his imprisonment. Maybe a nice expose by Rita amidst the chaos? Malfoy losing most (or a good chunk) of his money and having no access to the rest until he’s of age now living in near poverty as a cripple, Severus in azkhaban , Dursley’s in jail, etc Evil grin., as well as sweet moments of the new golden foursome building a new life elsewhere (meeting Hermione’s parents too)

But I guess in summary, I just wanted even more of this awesome story BECAUSE it’s awesome, and I do recognize this was a great place to stop and leave things to people’s imaginations.

Once again, thank you so much for writing.

But at the end of the
LWJ2 chapter 6 . 5/2
Wow. Just WOW. Fantastic story, thank you for sharing it. I hope this finds you well.
JustAReader248 chapter 6 . 4/3
Loved it such an awesome story geez I love it more every time I read it
JustAReader248 chapter 5 . 4/3
Loved it the family magic thing actually being James and Lily was the best
JustAReader248 chapter 4 . 4/3
This is an awesome story seriously
JustAReader248 chapter 3 . 4/3
Love this so much
JustAReader248 chapter 2 . 4/3
This is great omw love it
JustAReader248 chapter 1 . 4/3
Merlin, that was hilarious and amazing
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 4/2
I missed the penalty for Draco's "loss."

Seems like 3 of every 4 galleons in money and property would be about right, no?
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 4/2
Finally! A good use for the Goblet of Fire.

I hope it caught more than one crooked, self-righteous slimebag.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 4/2
Ouch. Talk about striking back!
Ryan B93 chapter 6 . 4/2
I think I've read this three times now. Recognising the narrative did nothing to stop me from reading it again. Great story!
FotoDi chapter 6 . 4/1
Nice!
Gandalf the White Edelweiss chapter 6 . 2/22
I loved this new style you took on for the HarmonyCo. challenge! Thank you for all you do for us readers by publishing your lovely stories. I hope you and yours are all staying safe and well!
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »