Reviews for Playing by the Rules
crazzyredhead chapter 6 . 1/4/2020
Wish there was more just backlash
Ashaisha chapter 6 . 1/3/2020
It was crazy, I liked it. I love how they responded to every attack. It was horrible trial and punishment but so beautiful when they are all punished by magic. It's a good idea with books. I love this beautiful ending with Hermione and Harry together and well for this story.
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 1/1/2020
Very cute short story! I read a lot of fanfiction. Much of it is poorly written garbage! When I get tired of it, I know I can always come back and reread some of your writings.
Thanks for writing
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
Glad to have a new Robst story to read. I know it will be entertaining and well written!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 6 . 12/30/2019
Great story Thanks for sharing!
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 12/28/2019
Hey great story...though the ending seems kinda lame, like you just got tired of writing or something...but then again I can't really complain cause this is ten thousand percent better than anything I could or have done.
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 12/28/2019
Oh Please, Please I hope ole dumb-as-a-door lost his magic too. In fact I hope every geezergamot member who voted against harry lost theres too. Hehehe
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
LMAO! Great Chapter! The best first task I believe I've ever read...LOL!
Sheiky81 chapter 6 . 12/27/2019
Oh my goodness! This was amazing! I love your stories. Wish I could read more, but it was perfect.
eeveejacob chapter 6 . 12/26/2019
Short, but nevertheless great and fullfiling!
Thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2019
So...where did they go? Was Sirius ever officially exonerated? What happened with the Potter and Black properties? Did Harry and Hermione finish their education? What happened with the Ministry and with wizarding Britain? DID ANYONE EVER RESCUE GABRIELLE? Enquiring minds want to know!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 6 . 12/23/2019
Great Story! I love how they got revenge on everyone.
BlackInHeart chapter 6 . 12/19/2019
There is something in the way you write that makes me love your stories more than rest. I can honestly say that I have readen most of them more than once and this one today for first time and love your style. Never stop writing, you are way too good to do that.

Ps. Harry Crow is my absolute favorite.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2019
Cool. New Potterstuff!

Seriously, it is good to see you posting again and hope you'll be inspired to continue writing. This one is a bit shorter than I usually read but you still managed to make room for some character snd plot development, so I guess what I'm saying is it came out much better than I expected for something this size.
fitzgema chapter 6 . 12/15/2019
Wow, what a great story! I love your "not taking any nonsense" Harry & Hermione. Reading this was a wonderful way to spend a cold and blustery day. Thank you :)
1,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »