Reviews for Playing by the Rules
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 1/30
Love it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 1/25
This is great!

There is another where Harry uses the Goblet to his advantage.
I think it is titled POWER OF THE PRESS.

There is a fic where Harry uses the press whose title I forget atm.

I will reccomend it in a review in chapter five soon.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 1/15
Fudge really is a stupid retard, ngl.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 1/15
it really does make sense for harry and hermione to just do their owl's asap tbh.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 1/12
lol go harry, fuck em all.
Milagro626 chapter 6 . 1/5
I wonder if there will be a sequel to this. What happends after this? Will they get away? Will Albus the manipulator be using the ICW to locate them? Hmmmmm
Hinate chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
Harry Hermione forever...
can't love it more than I allr do... just really good
anf600 chapter 6 . 12/21/2020
I just wish this had an epilogue. Really good story. I've only read it 3-4 times
Jeff chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
Do you have any idea just how pathetic it is, if the only way for an author to make their main characters look good is by turning everyone else into stupid assholes?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 12/14/2020
An amazing short story this is, I really like it. I have to say Harry's solution to the first task really drew me in and you've managed to work the rest of the story off in the same style. All in all this story just works.
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 12/10/2020
Really good! I just can't believe I never saw it.
Of course, I DID say I was gonna' quit reading fanfiction, almost two years ago... and lose weight... and get in shape... etc. None of that happened.
S chapter 6 . 12/4/2020
Thanks for another fantastic piece of writing. Them writing their story in their own words (and pictures) was quite unique and enjoyable. I know it isn’t likely, but I think this story needs to have another chapter to just round it out. It’d be a fantastic addition if we were to see the reception to their effort in the wider world, their lives progressing beyond Britain, etc. In any case, thank you very much for all these wonderful Harry/Hermione stories.
littleditto chapter 6 . 12/2/2020