Reviews for Playing by the Rules
Dark Lord Tater Tot chapter 6 . 11/14/2020
Rob, thank you so much for sharing this story. You really are one of my favorite authors.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2020
Is it mean that I wanted to see more revenge? *wonders if I should be smacking my own wrist*

Also, where's the rest of the story?
Kadri chapter 6 . 11/12/2020
I think this was a nice deviation from the usual TWT fics, and the romance was sweet without overshadowing the rest of the story. I love it when Harry actually uses his brain, and this incarnation was particularly ruthless, which I found immensely satisfying when it came to the Malfoys, the pink toad, and Fudge, along with certain others.

Speaking of, the scene with the Whomping Willow was glorious, and I will forever treasure the mental image of Madam Bones casually questioning the trio whilst the Sevie Shuffle happens in the background.

I'm a bit torn over the ending, but that might just be me selfishly wanting more - at least a short epilogue depicting the fallout over the books (such a brilliant idea) and their escape, even as that golden pillar Dumbles has been perching on finally crumbles away. I really felt for poor McGonagall there at the end. It's hard learning that your idols have feet of clay.

Thanks for the fun read!
amsev chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
love this awesome story! thank you for writing!
leahk80 chapter 6 . 10/18/2020
Nicely done!
setokayba2n chapter 6 . 10/15/2020
Very good story and good piece of art, too bad that I wanted to see a little more reactions around the rest as they throw Dumbledore to the fire, but it's good enough
nurray chapter 6 . 10/10/2020
While I enjoyed the story it feels unfinished. I would have liked to seen reactions to the books and what happens to Dumbledore and the British wizarding world. Maybe as an epilogue. While the direction of the ending was set in chapter 6 it just felt incomplete stopping where it did.

Otherwise, thank you for the story and your efforts n it.
HPMARIE chapter 6 . 10/9/2020
Great story!
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 10/8/2020
Wonderful!
libaka chapter 6 . 10/5/2020
Love the changes in this! Very well written
RT89 chapter 6 . 10/4/2020
Another great story, quite enjoyable.
K chapter 6 . 9/12/2020
An interesting divergence from the original. Enjoyable, though not as good as some other stories.
CSHighland chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
I don't normally post reviews until I'm done reading a story but HARRY CONJURED A WESTIE!
Thankfully it appears that the little conjured westie did not get eaten by the dragon, or this review would be a howler!
Love all your fic. All of them.

Cshighland,
RobSt fangirl and crazy westie momma!
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 9/10/2020
Thank you so much for writing! This is a brilliant fic. I love Harry fighting back with the rules themselves. I love how the goblet trapping him in the tournament was used against other people and took the magic of Umbridge and other horrible people. I'm sad Fudge didn't get served then too but I'm glad he's been ousted now. Loved what happened to Snape. Hope Dumbledore gets taken out.
Thank you for writing!
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 9/10/2020
Yes! Poor Harry so tortured but I love Voldie and all the horcruxes being wiped out in one night.
1,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »