Reviews for Land of the Blind
kffs chapter 1 . 4/5
Cute!
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Is this in continuity with Living History and the other stories?
AShadowedLife chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Cute :) Xander would be a great Watcher, would be cool if he was actually Faith's herself.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Cute.
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
what? what was giles going at ask him to be a what? this sucks hat i haven't seen the last season and i'm assuming you find out in the series, right. oh well, guess i jjust have to by the box sets or something.

shinigami-chan
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
nicely done. i liked the fact it was Faith who managed to bring Xander back to his senses.
Blackguard chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
THIS IS A REALLY GREAT FIC AND I THINK YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER DOING A CONTINUATION OF IT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT GILES WILL ASK XANDER.
Calen chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I don't like the ending. Crapoola! The start was really good, he should of just left though. Stupid, idiot Faith, 'convincing' him to stay. WHy should he help those wankers... he has enough money to start again anywhere. He should just be like... Screw you guys, I'm going to find a new home.
harmonyfb chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Very nice. A poignant little coda to Xander's story.
Scarlett Girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I've been waiting to read this until post-finale. What a great job. You addressed all the little niggling things that bother me - Xander's jokes, was anyone left in Sunnydale, how it's all gone. You handled Xander's complex emotions beautifully. Thank you.
Autodidact chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I'm a big fan of your work, Lizbeth, and you have me waiting, begging for more. Partially because I want to know what makes you think Xander would stay.
mags1587 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Very nice. Please continue.
Alele chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I'm glad you've got things ending (reasonably) happily for Xander, I thought this might be depressing all the way, but you've ended it on a lighter note, tho something tells me (must be the spoilers) that the real Buffy endings not gonna be all that happy for mf favourite character, and I'm not sure it will be Anya that dies, tho I sure hope it is, because that is so much better than the alternative that I've heard.

You are a really great writer, you're incredibably talented. I hope you write more real soon, especially more Xandercentric fic, you're so good at it!
AriellaRose chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Okay...I don't barley ever read buffy fic's and if i do they're always xan/faith or spike/cordy...and i've never even heard of this jason perosn...sorry if you think i like copied this but it just came to me and i've never read anything by a jason, although i do like the movies, but yeah I never read that fic and sorry if all you people think i stole this, but i didn't even know that, that fic was even out there...fuck off...
WBH21C chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Very well done! Loved the introspection.