Reviews for Crossfire
Xeno01 chapter 3 . 9/3
Great chapter! The differences between the two worlds are already beginning to emerge. Birdway seems to know about the origin of Misaka.
I look forward to the next chapter and the interactions between Accel and Mikoto. Everyone would be surprised that Mikoto is level 5.
McdrilaX chapter 3 . 9/2
So ... the Misaka that appeared is the Misaka Canon? but in a relationship with Accel? Interesting.
If Misaka did not exist in this world, then who is the current number 3 level 5?
I may have missed some detail, but I can't find out who the girl they fight with is.
Saten a sper, and member of the Judgment, I didn't expect that.
Langas chapter 3 . 8/31
Great chapter, I cant wait for Accelerator and Misaka interaction
UnkownSoul chapter 3 . 8/30
Casualy mentioning Birdway being defeated... so however Mikoto came to this world, it got the attention of the magic side as well? Also is Birdway weaker in this world (, maybe not the leader of the Golden Cabal or even a member at all, just a normal Necessarius worker)?

And Saten is a esper! With a wind ability as well! Some things just stay the same.

So some People are aware of the other world (, the commend from the masked girl to Yomikawa about there being a more respectable version of her)?
fencer29 chapter 3 . 8/30
As soon as Yomikawa pointed a weapon at the masked girl I started thinking that this was AU was definitely different from Mikoto's. However I didn't expect the masked girl to be aware of that as well (which implies that she probably knows more about what is going on than anyone else - which isn't necessarily saying much since no one else seems to have a clue).

Then there is a Saten who is definitely more than a level 0, who attends Tokiwadai and is also a member of judgement (which may at least keep her from finding trouble on her own).

And blue armbands?

So many questions. Hopefully the coming chapters will provide some answers.
Izunama chapter 3 . 8/30
Nice chapter! I look forward to Accelerator and Misaka meeting next chapter.
Langas chapter 2 . 8/25
Story looks amazing
ultron emperor chapter 2 . 8/23
I Love this ! We need more Accelerator x Mikoto stories.
fencer29 chapter 2 . 8/16
School takes priority.

Meanwhile this sounds like someone has slipped into a parallel universe.

And as I recall the Metal Eater MX was just as ineffective against Accelerator as every other weapon.
UnkownSoul chapter 2 . 8/15
Don't stress yourself, good luck in school, it's important!

Ahhh, a little call back to the sister arc with the Metal Eater... I like it!
Xeno01 chapter 2 . 8/15
I was hoping for a chapter a little longer.
Interesting story, I hope to see immediately an interaction between Accel and Misaka.
UnkownSoul chapter 1 . 8/13
A different from canon Mikoto seems to have made the jump into a different dimension, where she never existed (and a few other changes, like Saten in Judgement and Tokiwadai)...

You have my attention.
McdrilaX chapter 1 . 8/12
Esto promete ser interesante. Quiero ver que hara Misaka cuando despierte.

Muchas gracias!
Xeno01 chapter 1 . 8/12
Fantastic. Finally the story about AccelxMikoto that I've been waiting for a long time. Thanks a lot.
The bond between the two is incredibly sweet.
Implicit that it is in another world I don't know if you have to consider the story as AU, but I'm curious with which of the two Accelerators Mikoto has or will have a relationship, the original or that of this world?
I'm waiting for the next chapter.