Reviews for Jaded Muse Jumble
foxylittlelady chapter 16 . 12/28/2003
u need to update now!
foxylittlelady chapter 16 . 10/2/2003
wonderful story and plz continue
shinyfairylights chapter 16 . 9/26/2003
Hey! Nice plot, it's an original story, which is a plus ! I'm all for Spike/Faye, but sometimes I feel like they are most of a 'best friends' deal. Still, I'd like to see them together:) I like how you've done this, keep it up!
Pimpin Satan chapter 16 . 9/18/2003
I have to say that I was reluctant to read this one because it had Spike choosing Julia in the summary, but, i'm glad that I did.

Now i'm hooked! Update soon!
Morlana chapter 10 . 9/15/2003
It's beautiful, this chapter really made me cry! Such a vibrant and descriptive writer!
Raine chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
Please update!

You have something good here!
Raine chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
Please update!

You have something good here!
Bloody Love chapter 12 . 6/18/2003
That was good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon.
Bloody Love chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
That was good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I thought Vicious would kill Faye also but it does make more sence that he would kill Julia becouse Spike chose her.
annifer8790 chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
this is the first cowboy bebop story i've read and im in love, i mean this story rocks! so many twists and turns with some mushy stuff but not too much and action too! you just have to continue on with it... i must know what happens next, well please update soon and when ya do update email me at thanx!

rubber ducks
Plutonian chapter 9 . 6/1/2003
I really like this. Its got its own flavor and I like originality. Good stuff.

Plutonian

PS: How about popping over to my fic Dreaming to Live? You know you want to...
VelvetOblivion chapter 9 . 5/28/2003
Yay! More!

Me still like. Very nice. Please update soon, wanna see who Spike chooses, and if Jet will influence that decision...still think he likes Faye.
Bloody Love chapter 8 . 5/26/2003
That was good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I really want to read the part were

Spike choses who he wants.
VelvetOblivion chapter 7 . 5/25/2003
Must have more!

Hehe...maybe Jet likes Faye more than in the "father-type" sense? *giggle* Me like.
Enigma35 chapter 7 . 5/24/2003
Great story. Too bad it seems to be overlooked (no offense).Get the next chapter up, already :P