Reviews for The Start Of Something New
AnnaMerteuil chapter 13 . 2/19
someone will find him in the owlery?
Kutiepie1 chapter 13 . 1/20
Well that sucks that you left a cliff hanger *face palms*

Now i have to wait for the ending... I hate waiting. :'(
M-chanchen chapter 13 . 10/13/2020
Hi!
I think this chapter is interesting, not boring. It may not have all that much happening inside plot-wise, but it is good to develop a deeper feeling for the characters and why they feel how. This is juicy full of emotions.
mm99mm chapter 13 . 10/13/2020
Yay! you came back! I hope harry and draco both find dexter! I'm so intrigued about the direction of your story. Absolutely love it, can't wait for more
Kittyhell chapter 12 . 9/21/2020
I really hope they find Dexter otherwise he'll get hypothermia. And that last scene, that one was such a cliffhanger. It sounds like things will take a dark turn.
M-chanchen chapter 12 . 9/11/2020
Hi!
This story is really interesting. I enjoyed reading very much. Very well done!

You're exploring the prejudices and bad blood between Gryffindor and Slytherin very well. I hope that Draco and Harry will work together to help Dexter.
I'm looking forward to reading how this will go on
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2020
Complimenti, spero che Severus lo trovi in tempo.
La persona che parla alla fine è il padre di Dexter?
DS2010 chapter 12 . 9/10/2020
Good hiding spot
Raven White Fox chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
Damn, your breaking my heart. Or Dexter is. Or Malfoy and potter. Actully your the one writing. Imgoing to Blame you. Please make it up to you readers by posting soon thank you.
NOw that that's out of the way, I love your story, keep writing, your doing amazingly (tho I do wish you had longer chapters), I love the Harry and Draco stand off, I feel like there's something between them, but maybe that's just me because I'm a Drarry shipper at the worst of times.

I hope you are well and update soon,

A reader that loves your story
~Raven
digbygreen chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
If a bond of a life debt is owed for saving a life; what link is formed by a visious attack? Slytherins seem to be very good at ignoring magic that is counter to their thinking.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 7/18/2020
That what some confrontation between Draco and Harry. Interesting how Harry was clueless to Draco's anger about Dexter being beholden to him.
Never did like the house wars.
Liked Dexter making friends with the Snowy owl.
Kittyhell chapter 11 . 7/18/2020
I missed the notification for chapter 10! Harry and Draco would make great friends if they saw past their differences, but I know that would be hard. Another awesome chapter!
Kutiepie1 chapter 11 . 7/18/2020
Great story so far, I can't wait for more chapters.

I hope Draco grows a conscience, he can get Harry to save himself and his mother if he isn't to stubborn to ask for help.

As the Lord of two Ancient and Noble Houses I hope that Dexter is made Harry's ward/charge. This can happen after all the Triwizard Tournament Cup recognised him as an adult, because you had to be 17 or older to be able to participate and Dumbledore told him he could not refuse to participate thus also recognising him as an adult along with other adults.

The only thing would be if Fudge refused to grant him emancipation, however if magic recognises him as an adult, how would he be able to refuse this fact? God i love a loophole.

Another thing would be if the goblins sent him the Potter Lord ring because they recognise him as an adult as the last of his line to continue on the family name/legacy.

But this is your fantastic story, these are just the rambling wishful thoughts of mine. I can't wait to see what you write next.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2020
Complimenti, Severus punirà i suoi studenti per quello che hanno fatto a Dexter?
Spero che Severus lo scopra presto.
digbygreen chapter 10 . 6/6/2020
short chapter. :-( Happy birthday! Who is going to find Dexter passed out in a hallway. Can any portrait see him? One of the ghosts? Is Malfoy going to ask for help?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »