Reviews for Reality Viewing: Nora's a Mommy
SilverFang2005 chapter 3 . 4/23
Please return to finishing the story I likes this very much.
GhostRonin chapter 8 . 12/28/2023
Minato and Biwako are the ones who helped Kushina birth Naruto. Also, why is Kushina from her og verse pretending like she gave birth to this rwby verse Naruto?
GhostRonin chapter 5 . 12/27/2023
Remnant can not survive a war against the Elemental Nations, like it’s not even close.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2023
Please update!
nassimbenabbas19 chapter 7 . 8/4/2023
Nora has just made Scooby Doo Reference
nassimbenabbas19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2023
Curious kitsune654 please make reality viewing version of Naruto the forced fighter
nassimbenabbas19 chapter 8 . 7/13/2023
please update chapter 9 of Reality Viewing: Nora's a Mommy
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2023
Already at chapter 37
RikuUzumaki9 chapter 8 . 6/30/2023
Cuando va a salir el siguiente capítulo de esta visualizacion y de la normal e estado repitiendo la dos historias unas cuantas veces y me preguntaba cuando saldría un nuevo cap
Din Djarin chapter 8 . 4/24/2023
I look forward to seeing their reaction to Naruto's encounter with Winter, will anyone else join them in watching this?.
Guest 3-18-23 chapter 8 . 3/17/2023
I know I’m probably going to have to wait for a long time till we get to the Chapter. But when we get to Chapter. 25 just to the part where Cinder was about to lose the Fall Maiden’s power, can you add an extra scene that’s exclusive to this story?

You know in the “Ultimate Ninja Storm” games with the QTE Battles? Think you can do something similar with that? The one I would like you to use is the one from “Ninja Storm 2” during the Final Battle against Pain and the “secret factor” scene comes in. Pain/Yahiko final moments before death, he sees an apparition of Jiraiya standing besides Naruto. Could you use that same scene, but instead of Jiraiya, it’ll be: Minato, Kushina and Kurama standing with Naruto. Minato and Kushina will be on both sides of Naruto while placing their hands on his shoulder’s while glaring at Cinder. Kurama will be standing behind naruto while giving Cinder the most hate-filled look at her due to her arrogance reminding him of the Uchiha, but also trying to kill his host.

It’s understandable if you decide to reject the idea, after all this is your story.
Aksel13Starset chapter 8 . 3/18/2023
continue this story please don't abandon it
razmire chapter 8 . 2/5/2023
I wonder if we will ever find out what Nora’s birthmark looks like, it probably resembles something bizarre and/or embarrassing.
Either way, looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2023
When will suu start talking?
And will neo get a Redemption Arc in this story too?
wearedeadpool chapter 6 . 1/31/2023