Reviews for Reality Viewing: Nora's a Mommy
777Worlds chapter 8 . 7/3
I quite like the little extras you add at the end of the chapters, they make it more goofy and feel like they actually have a sequel, even if they only appear in the story a little.
Jareth Arian chapter 4 . 6/2
I noticed that this only has 8 Chapters and I'm hoping to see more Chapters to match the Story itself which I'll read after this, soon, cause it's too fun to read. I do wonder if you know a 3 way Fanfic between RWBY, Naruto, and Fate Series though, I don't mind which world it'll focus, but I'd be interesting to read as well, maybe even make 1 if you want and have the time.
Jareth Arian chapter 1 . 6/2
Before I read this, I just watch a few new Anime that made me Wonder a bit and thought of blowing up into Proportion.

What I'm thinking is a Reincarnation but of Multiple People, rather than 1, but I'm not sure who's gonna be the Main, aka the actual body will be.

The Characters are:
Rozemyne Alexandria from Ascendance of a Bookworm. (Rider)
Lloyd de Saloum from Reincarnated as the 7th Prince. (Caster)
Shirou Emiya from the Fate Series. (Archer)
Ruby Rose from RWBY. (Lancer)
Maomao from Apothecary Diaries. (Ruler)
Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom. (Assassin)
Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. (Saber)
Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer. (Berserker)
Chara Dreemurr from Undertale. (Avenger)

Caster, Ruler, Assassin, and Avenger will be impossible for me to make the Main Body though, but I'm sure you know what I'm going for, just wanted youyr opinion on whom should I go with and if I can actually write something that might sounds like a combination of a Reading Fanfic and a Reincarnation Fanfic due to a seemingly multi-personality disorder.

I just know I need to do the pros and cons of whom I choose though, like, if it's Tanjiro, then he'll do his Training Early, but none of the Magic, Magecraft, Aura's, Semblance's, and Soul Magic will be Available to him due to the Series incapable of reproducing them without needing to make a Harder Choice of Allowing Magic to exist in the Series and Incorporate them into the Original Story without Overpowering the Demons.
SilverFang2005 chapter 3 . 4/23
Please return to finishing the story I likes this very much.
GhostRonin chapter 8 . 12/28/2023
Minato and Biwako are the ones who helped Kushina birth Naruto. Also, why is Kushina from her og verse pretending like she gave birth to this rwby verse Naruto?
GhostRonin chapter 5 . 12/27/2023
Remnant can not survive a war against the Elemental Nations, like it’s not even close.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2023
Please update!
nassimbenabbas19 chapter 7 . 8/4/2023
Nora has just made Scooby Doo Reference
nassimbenabbas19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2023
Curious kitsune654 please make reality viewing version of Naruto the forced fighter
nassimbenabbas19 chapter 8 . 7/13/2023
please update chapter 9 of Reality Viewing: Nora's a Mommy
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2023
Already at chapter 37
RikuUzumaki9 chapter 8 . 6/30/2023
Cuando va a salir el siguiente capítulo de esta visualizacion y de la normal e estado repitiendo la dos historias unas cuantas veces y me preguntaba cuando saldría un nuevo cap
Din Djarin chapter 8 . 4/24/2023
I look forward to seeing their reaction to Naruto's encounter with Winter, will anyone else join them in watching this?.
Guest 3-18-23 chapter 8 . 3/17/2023
I know I’m probably going to have to wait for a long time till we get to the Chapter. But when we get to Chapter. 25 just to the part where Cinder was about to lose the Fall Maiden’s power, can you add an extra scene that’s exclusive to this story?

You know in the “Ultimate Ninja Storm” games with the QTE Battles? Think you can do something similar with that? The one I would like you to use is the one from “Ninja Storm 2” during the Final Battle against Pain and the “secret factor” scene comes in. Pain/Yahiko final moments before death, he sees an apparition of Jiraiya standing besides Naruto. Could you use that same scene, but instead of Jiraiya, it’ll be: Minato, Kushina and Kurama standing with Naruto. Minato and Kushina will be on both sides of Naruto while placing their hands on his shoulder’s while glaring at Cinder. Kurama will be standing behind naruto while giving Cinder the most hate-filled look at her due to her arrogance reminding him of the Uchiha, but also trying to kill his host.

It’s understandable if you decide to reject the idea, after all this is your story.
Aksel13Starset chapter 8 . 3/18/2023
continue this story please don't abandon it