Reviews for Reality Viewing: Nora's a Mommy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Cant wait for chapter 10 when Weiss gets puked on to see her reaction.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 10/5/2020
Just loving this!
Nicholas chapter 3 . 10/3/2020
When the video their watching shows the veil and how naruto became a faunus dollars to donuts says someone will puke when it shows the ninja killing eachother.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 3 . 9/30/2020
About time this viewing story got updated. I been disappointed thinking you gave up on it. Hope you focus a bit more on this one for a little while before going back on the others again.
AceCaptain2nd chapter 3 . 9/28/2020
I wonder if the video will also explain to the RWBY cast everything about Jinchuuriki? From the Bijuu, to a Jinchuuriki's life, to their treatment and purpose, to Naruto's life.
If that happens, the emotions they have for Naruto will grow so much. Especially Nora and Ruby. Can't even imagine how they will react.
Romance Breeding chapter 3 . 9/28/2020
I definitely think that Ruby is the perfect pairing for Naruto in Nora's a Mommy! He just needs to age a couple more years and she can be with him!
Peigukiin chapter 3 . 9/29/2020
Cant wait 4 the next update on this :)
lou2003us chapter 3 . 9/28/2020
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. I could really use the laughs. Keep up the great work boss! Stay safe and healthy.
Naruto0858589547 chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
Can you do a viewing of shinobi among monsters
forgottenevil23 chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
a woman's fury is a deadly weapon to use against men. i know first hand, i am a capt in the U.S army and my girl scares when mad. anyway nice chapter, cant wait for more.
razmire chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
Ozpin may be the headmaster of Beacon and an ancient immortal, but it’s clear that Glynda is the one in charge. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Story Artist chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
YES! MORE! Please add more of this story soon! Also, the original and the Rescue Rangers one!

I'm really interested in seeing how Nora and the others reacts to her adopting Naruto.
LoamyCoffee chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
OH man, this was a nice chapter! I also didn't know about the fan video. I'll have to check it out.
kamikage86 chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
This story and 'Nora's a Mommy' really warm my heart, I read them over and over, that's why I get so excited about an update and want more, thank you for updating again and I hope you update again soon, I really love these stories.
Samthman chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
Nice chapter can’t wait for more keep up the good work
Ninja art Summoning: chibi fox naruto
Can that happen in a future chapter?
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »