Reviews for Reality Viewing: Nora's a Mommy
Nicholas chapter 7 . 9/26/2022
I Can't wait for the update and i'm looking forward to seeing Coco take Naruto to get some proper Faunus clothing.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2022
Amazing! This and noraas a mommy are my favorite. Please make more!
fallendemon248 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Yay naruto and velvet meeting is my favorite other than winter meeting in the whole fic nice to see it
lou2003us chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
WhateverPlus chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
I liked this chapter.
LoamyCoffee chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Ooh boy~ Good times.
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Great chapter dude definitely Can't wait for the next update
hnh058513 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Can you include the Chibi Omakes? Especially Rabbit Hunting
lolrrr4 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Sinceridad ante todo pense que esta histria estaba muerta, me alegro mucho que no sea asi
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
I still LOVE this whole thing!
Sinn3r chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Great episode, wonder if the story will get darker or if it'll remain all lovey-dovey style
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Great chapter.
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Glad to see another chapter here, though I forgot why there’s a clone of Kushina…is that just how you’re differentiating her from canon or did the real Kushina leave a clone while she went to take care of things elsewhere? Just making sure.
Loved all the reactions to things of course, got a laugh out of reading Naruto one-upping the bullies again while being cute with Velvet…both in story and for Baby Naruto in the “real world.” I agree with the one reaction, being that adorable should be illegal.
Hmmm…of course Kushina would notice Weiss has family troubles just from one picture…worth a thousand words and all that.
Looking forward to what the next one will bring!
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Cool chapter continue please.
Hyde77 chapter 7 . 9/20/2022
Holy hell I thought you had stopped writing this, but I’m very happy that you haven’t and I hope you keep going.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »