Reviews for Shifting Lines Book One
I loved it. Thanks so much. I'm so excited to read second year!
I love this story so much, it's pretty much killing me. I can't believe what Remus has to go through... his parents mean well, I think (at least Hope), but they're messing up so bad. I've read ATYD, where Remus' dad is dead and Hope isn't in his life and I felt bad... but now reading this version I start to wonder whether Remus isn't better off without parents. Their love is suffocating him and they're trying to protect him but it's all wrong. Telling A CHILD that he's a monster and therefore shouldn't have friends... I feel awful for Remus. No wonder he's a little strange...

I don't know whether you'll see this, but I hope so. You're such a talented writer both technically and emotionally and your plot is SO GOOD AND INTENSE, thank you so so much for taking the time to write this, you make my day infinitely better!
KatnissJeanPrior chapter 94 . 12/2/2021
Wow. That is an amazing story. You detail all the characters so well. I can’t wait to see Jill unfold; at what point does James stop hating Lily and start crushing on her? When will the find out Remus’s secret?
I tip my hat to you, so to speak. I am going straight to book 2!
Anrheithwyr chapter 3 . 11/24/2021
oh i don’t know if mobile shows who is commenting but this (and the last comment) are both peter 3 you probably knew that but maybe you have lots of friends with roommates named dj (imagine i’m doing the eye emoji here)
Anrheithwyr chapter 2 . 11/24/2021
hello tobi i’m stuck at the airport waiting to pick up dj so i’m rereading the first book on mobile and it’s reminding me of the conversation we had earlier today about less readers being on ffnet. this will be my fourth read-through of book one though.
ChrysanthemumCami chapter 55 . 11/2/2021
I, after spending so much time reading this, have suddenly realised how unbearably boring Lily is. This prank was completely harmless and was actually quite funny. I get that it was mean but the prank didn't actually harm anyone and you blazing down on Remus as if you're the almighty, is pretty bossy and quite biased since you've been painting the marauders as these bullies while severus is also irrationally mean to remus, bless his soul, for no gosh darn reason. Lily is morally head and shoulders above the rest but never stops to consider the greys of every situation but rather the hard black and white.
ChrysanthemumCami chapter 61 . 11/2/2021
I'm only acting on it now because I've been forcing my self not to comment on it but where I live Colgate is a toothpaste brand and reading her name always makes me laugh because all I can think of is toothpaste.
ChrysanthemumCami chapter 60 . 11/2/2021
Lily is... the centre most core of all my lifes issues up until now. First of all, gir I know you saw Snape. Your lying to protect your friend but your only hurting another. Poor Remus doesnt deserve the crap people give to him and definitely not what Snape gave to him but what makes it worse is that you, as his friend, didn't do what was right and consistently blame it on remus and the other marauders as if snapes actions were justified. Just saying hun, if there's smoke you know theres fire right along with it.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
I'm coming back again
gryfferinpride8 chapter 94 . 5/23/2021
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST REMUS STORY I'VE EVER READ!
gryfferinpride8 chapter 90 . 5/23/2021
It's one of the Prewett twins!
gryfferinpride8 chapter 86 . 5/23/2021
Sometimes Peter doesn't seem so bad. And then I remember what he did.
gryfferinpride8 chapter 82 . 5/23/2021
She won't live to 22.

Sorry, that was awful.
gryfferinpride8 chapter 80 . 5/23/2021
Sirius and Lily know, or at least suspect
gryfferinpride8 chapter 75 . 5/23/2021
oh my goodness, you can definitely tell that a guy wrote this!