Reviews for Asexual Awakening
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 1/9
They are just so swet and great together. They ground each other and support each others sexuality. Love this. Write on!
StarOfFeanor chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
I love how many asexual stories you write and how just because their asexual, doesn’t mean they’re aromantic. Lol. I totally relate to Jace’s shock so much. I found out I was asexual like 3 months before my wedding. I knew I was different since sexual attraction made zero sense to me, but since I didn’t even know there was a word for it I just assumed I was weird. (I actually learned about it from a fanfiction, I can’t remember if it was one of yours or not) Yet just because I’m asexual doesn’t mean I’m incapable of having a relationship. My husband knows and isn’t bothered that I’m asexual. Though I’m pretty sure he’s the only one who actually believes me as everyone else I’ve told said I’m not because otherwise I couldn’t be married. It’s kind of annoying but as long as I have him accepting me, I’m not affected by my family thinking it’s not real. It is lovely reading about others who are the same though.
The Guardians of Fanon chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
You made me cry. I really appreciate the ace stories you post. It’s been kinda hard since I came out because everyone just treats it like a phase or like have a million questions that are honestly the same at the end of the day. “How do you think she’s pretty? I thought you were Ace, why do you want sex? You just haven’t met the right person yet.” And all the while I’m still just trying to figure all the little quirks of my own sexuality. So thank you. I’ve been following you for almost three years now, and your stories have always helped me through a hard time, especially the melodrama. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Truthfully, I generally just accept that people are who they are and don't ask questions, going on google it I really need to, however your works help me to understand their actual meanings and my own sexuality. So thank you and this story was amazing as always!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Gayce here (gay ace)! I really enjoyed this fic and really appreciated the representation! I also appreciated your attempts to explain sexual attraction lol
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
You did an amazing job on the story! I LOVE IT!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
YAY ACE AWARENESS !
LOVE BEI8NG ACE AND I LOVE THAT YOU WRITE THESE STORIES!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 8/13/2019