Reviews for My Another World - A Parallel Universe With A Cheat Like Ability
IamaLeaf chapter 8 . 11/8/2019
This is a fun story so far sometimes you just want to see a overpowered protagonist mess around when they realize just how bulshit overpowered they are
Dear Death father dearest chapter 6 . 10/14/2019
I love this story and I understand how much of a struggle it is to write new chapters but I'm getting worried, can you plz update even if it's just an authors note, I'm starting to think you've died

And if you can get a chapter out that'll be amazing

With concern and kind regards

Halo/dear death father dearest
DisappointedPuss chapter 8 . 9/22/2019
whaaa? But ... but... you mean... no Ochumi? er... Izuchako? However that's... written.

I mean, statistically speaking, girls are significantly more likely to be bisexual, slightly less likely to be homosexual, and much less likely heterosexual than males. So it wouldn't even be unusual. :( Ochako even has the 'bisexual haircut'. No seriously... there's this hair length and approximate hairstyle (not always quite the same, but very noticeably similar to each other) that most of the bisexual women I know have along with a lot of lesbians (Though I've noticed that those are lesbians more 'unsure' if they're a... 'masculine or feminine' ...?... lesbian... if that makes sense), no matter which city I go to on earth I keep finding them with it. And I even went with that style myself when I was first realizing my own sexuality. It's... super weird... I almost never see heterosexual women with it. Though I've since gone with a longer hairstyle, but even that's more because my girl likes to use my ponytail as a handhold and longer hair makes that easier; rather than me liking long hair specifically. (Can't really blame her, her own ponytail makes certain things so much easier.)

Also, cat's out of the bag. She's a monster, even Nedzu the 'shapeshifter' or however you want to call him... divine beast?... probably thinks so. Everybody stand out of the way lest you accidentally get crushed when this girl summons a new world tree.

"W-What do you mean you can't use holy magic to grow a tree larger? Trees are living creatures. They even wage chemical warfare through their mycelium network."

Ochako with a deadpan expression, "You need nature magic for that... not holy. They're a completely different type of life-form. Holy magic barely affects plants. Also, what's mycelium? Or chemical warfare?"

Cue Izumi laughing sheepishly while rubbing the back of her head, "O-Oh... um..."
Nurhidayah Taib chapter 8 . 9/22/2019
Lol
I love how clueless she is
Kisame Hoshigaki chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
OK, so, little Izuku (Izumi) don't feel attracted enough to Uraraka because he grow up hit her o because in the future it would be interested in other people?

if Izumi start to be handsome someone like Katsuki or Shouto I want to see when he knows when he is doing
Eagle.D.claw chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
who belive s/he is? shin?
MIKE202303 chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
Nice
Nagisa Tr chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
A fucking black hole.

And izuku thinks thats normal

wtf
TheLeon1236 chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
i love this story so much. keep it up
Dear Death father dearest chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
I need more chapters this is great
angeldunn1993 chapter 7 . 9/19/2019
I love this story it keeps me interested and I can't wait for you to write more.
Dear Death father dearest chapter 7 . 9/17/2019
Death father has stopped working due to lack of chapters
Nagisa Tr chapter 7 . 9/7/2019
was a fun ride.

got me hooked.

i shall wait for a new chap
Nagisa Tr chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
hey. "I Said I wanted to be avarage"? a man of culture i see
Dear Death chapter 7 . 9/1/2019
plz write more I love it
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »