Reviews for Obsessions of Sin
Lolchen chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Whoa *shivers* This is kinda, deep. Even though Puzzleshipping is not my favorite, this is a really good shot on them. Though I think if Yami taints Yugi, Yugi had to lighten Yami up in return. But that's the only critic point I really have here. Otherwise, really good work.

lg

Lolchen
Niisanchan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*tears* This was actually beautiful. Lovely work, Author-sama. I bow to you!
Garnet chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
If someone ever said something like that to me I would melt like butter in the hot sun.

B-E-A-U-ti-ful!

::Purr::
Darkess chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Amazing... I just finished reading what is so far of Angels and Demons, and I've been searching the fanfiction resalm for more. The updates are slow... Anyway, this story describes it perfectly, capturing it. You're an amazing writer, and I will follow you.

One of them, but so different...

Darkess Himoko
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
whoa, thaat was beautiful. i loved it!
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Well, um, that was... interesting... It was still good though. Slightly disturbing but good. lol
Little Midnight chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
That was fuckin' awesome. I bow down to your obvious mastery of fanfiction. You are a rose among daises. Keep up the good work. -

Yaoi is wowie,

Shounen-ai is kawaii,

I like these things and please don't ask why...
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Wow... It's so nice yet disturbing... It's making me giddy... _
x Hearts chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
...hm...it's so...indescribable and totally...dreamy..no..no that's not it...comfortable..yeah...comfortable! xP keep up the excellent work.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Obsession. I can tell you like Edmondia. She's great. I bookmarked her site. The bond between them, how much they need and care for each other.

Very dark, but that's good. Excuse me, I'm going to read the good child again.
Anime Gal4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
that...rocked...wow
AnimeGal4
Nasyki chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
P...It's so god...I love the way that you make Yami so evil, and Yugi so...umm...my vocabulary is failing me...but...like...smart, yet taunting, and peaceful...sort a...-_-; sory 4 my lack of brains...BUT I DO KNOW IT'S GOD SO THERE!.
LYNNSTORYTELLER chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
That was sexy!
Abi2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I love this, if I've never said it the other five hundred times I've read it, I love it!
Cloud-1-3-5 and Ame Emi Dai chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
...and again. So very different an outlook on this sort of fic; the same concept told in such a drastically different way. It's how amazing how frequently your stories manage to steal my breath away as I read, and this one was no exception. So beautifully written, poetic but harsh, and with such great envisionment. Another piece worthy of your name.
And as a little note of interest to you... I showed my friend the six lines 'The world wants to rip us apart' through to 'feed the demons to Ammet' and... I think it scared him *huggles happily* Great job!