Reviews for Every Girl's Dream
thehousewins16 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
So cute :]
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I like the way you work interesting things into a fluffy construct.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
well its interesting (love Kag's boldness and the snowstorm idea), but i don't think inuyasha would be comfortable with that.
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aw...that's so swet! XD

Yet so sickening at the same time. O_o

Um...yeah. Bide with me while I sort out my ambivalent emotions. o_O

Anyways, you write really well. _
ccchocolate-rrrose chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
aw! that was cute!
SKgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I absolutely ove this story, please keep writing, I hope to read more of your stories soon.

Ja ne

Anna
Gonff chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
lol aw, cute. No worries...bag was unneccesary, and will be used further for easter egg hunts _
Midnight Spell chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Fluffy! I love Inu-Kag fluff! Great story! Did u say u that u read volume 30? Could u tell me what kind of relationship Inu & Kag are in and what has been happening? _
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Even though i'll get horrible cavities from reading this story, i loved it anyways!
GuardianL chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Whack Inuyasha with that mallet, he deserves it.

I am personally of the opinion that one can never have too much fluffiness, and I enjoyed your story for that reason. It was easy to read, because of good paragraph spacing, it had good spelling and grammar, it had a good story, and it was finished!

Congratulations on a wonderful story!
akire chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I absolutely totally utterly agree with you!

I love the fluff in this and I think it's really great and I agree that Kikyo *cough:bitch:cough* is in the way! and that InuYasha shuold just get with Kagome already! gr Kikyo pisses me off and she should be tortured til death,brought back and tortured again! anyway great fanfic _
Aryanne chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Aw. I just love fluff. Yes, that was extremely fluffy. I can't imagine Inuyasha saying that, haha. He would turn so red!
Akatala chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Sickening? Inuyasha and Kagome fluff could NEVER be sicking, goof! lol Anywho.. great story. _
Jezunya chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
AH! Wonderful! XD Very cute, sweet (yes, almost to the point of being sickening _), and of course insightful! I am so glad to finally find someone who thinks the same about the whole Kag/Inu/Kik situation! He may owe Kikyou his life (or at least -thinks- he does... He may have helped lead to her death, but she actually went out of her way to kill him! Sheesh! _), but he owes Kagome his heart! _ I love it!
You really must write more Inuyasha fiction. You're very good at it. _