Reviews for Once Upon a Memory
tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I cried, laughed, cringed and relaxed. Oh, boy! What a turmoil of emotions! You surely did a pretty convincing amusement park out of my heart with this story. I thought that it wasn't going to be a happy ending, but then you brought him back, along with all those precious people that were lost in the way, and I couldn't feel happier! But I feared again, believing that he had just jumped from one dream to other, and would wake up to the bitter world at any moment.

I'm so glad you aren't as tragic as I am, LOL.

Great work! 8D
Centra-gal86 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
WONDERFUL! A little confusing at first, I'll grant you that, but it all makes perfect sense from the time Ron and Hermione show up and try to make him remember. ...I must say, this is quite unique! Great Job! Definitely going on my fav's list.
XxAriaxX chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Very well written, considering that it was a difficult plot.

The remembering could have slowed down a little. It seemed a little too sudden - and all at once, which made it slightly less believable. But, granted, it is hard to find the balance between fast enough for it to not drag on too long, and slow enough for it to be believable.

Harry is always difficult to write. don't bother yourself about it.
fanfictionsissy chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
That was so sad! But it all worked out in the end, and you made everything come together. Great stuff!

Ally
MindGame chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
wow...just...wow...

so original, words are escaping me at the moment...very VERY good!
Noelle Andrews chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
WOW! How did you come up with that, that was amazing! All I can do is sit here goggling at the screen. Wow...
Marshmallow Orc chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
That was really good! :D
gee Voldemort is a sore looser... :D
heehee
The Demented and Forever Cursed (or crazy, depending on what im feeling like...) Marshmallow Orc!
howlasylum chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
very - er - *unique* plot o.O I liked it. But then again...I like everything you write.
Athena Hermmie chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
cool!
Brooke Kenobi not signed in chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
What an interesting idea - I love it! This was a fantastic story! btw, I was reading another fic of yours and I can't believe you are only 15 years old! Your writing is amazing! Keep up the terrific work you've been doing! :)
MissMdsty chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Hmm...I understood perfectly! But don't make me explain!

That was...different...I liked it.

You really made me think (damn you! you know I try to avoid that as much as possible! Lol, joking!)

Anyway, I really liked it! I see you haven't lost your edge!

Raluca
vourshtygal chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
heya!

t'was coolish!

at first i was thinking 'wth?' but then it was cool!

really good idea.

well gtg

-vourshtygal
lizziee chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
this is good...very good for your first time writing a hp fic instead of a mwpp fic...is this the end? b/c i dunno wut else u can do w/ the plot...plus...it seems like a good ending. well done!
bla chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
this was a very good plot! very original and well thought!

congratulations!

but i'm just confused, why, in the beggining, when ron and hermione go to harry's house,when they first introduce themselves, they say their last names when they weren't supposed to?

could you expalin that?

my e-mail is

congratulations again!
Darcel chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
ooh! Interesting :D Slightly confusing but good :) ((I'm Edrei ))