Reviews for Wizard s mistake
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 12/31/2020
Love the idea of Quentyn being enamored with Jon. I don't think I've ever seen a Jon/Quentyn pairing. :) Even if Jon ends up having to marry some random girl for political reasons, I still think a Jon/Quentyn pairing would be neat so he could have someone that actually cares for him (Targaryans are know for taking two spouces, so it could totally work as well).
Fangtasia21 chapter 12 . 11/10/2020
Cat Will Die, Robb Will Live.
Fangtasia21 chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
Oops! Tullys are a shit mixing company - from Hoster (selling his daughters to war - mostly from Catlynn) to Lysa (killing her husband and son-offled?) to Catlynn (planned sale of her daughter and son to Freyek). Not to mention the Black Fish because he believes shit comes out of his niece’s mouth.
Fangtasia21 chapter 2 . 11/10/2020
Jon is not an idiot, but with a certain namesake. And with his brother and aunt, he will be an unstoppable force. One double magick, and two simpla.
TianYi chapter 12 . 6/21/2020
Lets f'in gooooooooo
TianYi chapter 7 . 6/21/2020
you write Rolly funny xD
Force Smuggler chapter 12 . 6/2/2020
Oh crap. Please don't have the Red Wedding happen!
Or if it must, have Jon get there in time!
Really looking forward to them arriving in Dorne.
Alex Doom chapter 11 . 3/21/2020
Love the story and how Targaryen stand united rarely get such fic
R.O.B chapter 10 . 1/4/2020
Creo que ahora tengo un shipp nuevo (?
Force Smuggler chapter 10 . 1/3/2020
Love this story.
Always like stories where Jon gets to meet his Targaryen family and gets along with them.
Catelyn, Catelyn, Catelyn. I just don't know what to think about you.
Can't wait to see what Aegon, Dany, Ashara and company do to Cat.
Robb is going to be pissed when he hears about what she did.
Probably won't take Jae's truth well either.
Can't wait to see how people react to the truth of Jon's parentage.
Hope Doran and Oberyn don't give Jon too much grief.
100gamesvictor chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
I love the story! Just one comment: heart and hearth are not the same things. A 'hearth' is a fire in a place where people live. Symbolically, it tends to mean 'home' and where your loved ones reside. A 'heart' is an organ in the body. They may have similar symbolic connotations, but they are two different things. Last chapter, Daenerys said something about scaring Catelyn's 'cold hearth', but it should have been 'cold heart'. I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I just wanted to point it out to you since I've been seeing it in several chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
wow
Angeluszuko-z chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
Excelente capitulo y felices fiestas.
Angeluszuko-z chapter 8 . 12/13/2019
I like that Rob still has faith in Jon, I'm curious to see how history develops.
Angeluszuko-z chapter 7 . 11/30/2019
Excelente capitulo, me gusto como Jon volvió a encarar a los caballeros Tully manteniendo su dignidad. Y estoy de acuerdo en que te centres en otros frentes, como los Starks, Martells y Lanisters.