Reviews for Masks Of Time
Sass and Sex chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
FANTASTIC STORY! Loved it :D
Sass and Sex chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Very interesting turn of events. Loving this story!
Sass and Sex chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
This story is fascinating me. Can't wait to see where it goes!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2010
good storie please make another storie,,,:p
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 19 . 4/24/2005
OMG that was a great story! emily's evil & francie is alive? really love jack & irina's interaction! they're my 2nd fav couple after syd & vaughn of course! keep up the great work & plz update soon!
EmCeE chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
m...well that's a surprise, to think you forgot your "eager" and "restless" readers.(*hint,*hint) now, i want to know what's up with auntie em? well im off to ponder some more...but preety please with cherry on the top ,post soon
Raina Elizibeth chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
Meh! Evil Auntie Em! She'as un-dead again! And... evil?
AnnaSun chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
Hi,
This was a good update.
Thanks :)
EmCeE chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
it'a very great story!... but alas still no update... just one chapter and the word "the end" would make me a happy little camper :)
Strife's LMNT chapter 18 . 9/18/2003
awesome cliffhanger. sounds like something right out of a james bond movie. i like the path that this fic has taken (doesn't that sound like something a monk would say? haha) great work.
ngkubat chapter 18 . 8/13/2003
More, I need MORE!

please?
Zara Rodezina chapter 18 . 8/9/2003
great story! plz update soon!
HPgirl2 chapter 18 . 8/6/2003
whoa! marrathon *puffs* of *huffs* words.

Brilliant!

I proably shouldn't have read this fic as Austrailia (where i live) has only just started season 2! can u beleive we are soo behind? ah well. neva mind.

KEEP GOING! Write more - son!

V S 4 eva!

annabel
MvsGirl chapter 18 . 8/6/2003
Ok, we get it, ur evil, U don't need to prove it by making us wait so long u know! please post some new chapters if ur going away (b4 u go) and maybe just coz u've been so mean make it full of fluff?
AnnaSun chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
Hi,

Please update. Evil cliff-hanger!

Thanks