Reviews for Challenges
Hai chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
I like these kind of stories. You do a wonderful job incorprating some strange words that might not usually appear in a story. All three of these were wonderful and a blast to read. Thanks for your time and I can't wait to read more!
Pansy Chubb chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
Getting sick is one way to avoid punishment. Faking it is easier though.
Pansy Chubb chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
Very nice little story. I like how Sam gives Pippin his sandwich to calm him. Total opposite of what childcare experts say; do not soothe a child with food or they associate food with comfort. Hm, I guess hobbits associate everything with food anyway. Sam is not only brave, but has good common sense.
VercisIsolde chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
Lovely how you can take such random words and fit them into a story and still manage to keep it pretty serious. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed as much, but it's hard to keep up. Don't get me wrong though! It's good that you update so much.

I especially liked chapter two of this fic. I love little Pippin and Merry stories, they're the cutest things in the world!

Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
Aw, this is so cute. I cannot even begin to imagine the pains that were taken to get the final product! Cute, cute, cute! And in character! How do you do it?
Xena chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
Scary story! *hugs Sam* Sam's so brave, that would have been scary facing those dogs! All around good story, very enjoyable. I like how Frodo kept asking Sam questions, very funny! Sam's so sweet... great story! :P
Xena chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Oh, that was so wonderful! Merry's the perfect older cousin! He dealt with Pippin's questions so well, and it's true he can't deny him anything. I also enjoyed how you snuck in the "butter scraped over too much bread" line. As Merry's the perfect older cousin, Pippin is definately the perfect younger cousin! How cute he told stories to Merry until help arrived, and his story telling abilities enhance with age. The last part was priceless, it was so "Pippin."
Xena chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aw, that's so sad and cute! The poor cat, how terrible! At least Merimas didn't see it... the last line was absolutely classic: The kitten thrived and grew and became the finest sheepherding cat in the Shire.

I really loved this, so good! :P
Bookworm2000 chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
I love reading stories like this, with four words to start you off and include in your story. Most of the words I read are really random, but these are pretty good and serious, not like some stuff I've read. It's alot better!
Dana4 chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Oh, I love it I love it I LOVE it. And I love your wee Pippin and all the questions he asks and that bit about the boot, oh, that was CLASSIC. And Pippin and his stories and poor poor Merry and I love when Pippin goes "I told him stories" and I can just say Pippin a couple more times, and I think I will: Pippin, Pippin, Pippin! Love this one, dear.

And I'll get to the third once I've had a chance to do that challenge for myself; I know I shouldn't have read the first but I read that before I even knew that I'd be wanting to do that challenge on my own. Hah.
Dana4 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Ah hah, I know I've already told you this before, but this is just lovely and sweet and I whimper again when I read about that poor cat and it's kitten - and the strength that it had defending it's little'ne from that beast of a dog. And Merimas is swuch a sweet little lad. Love it.