Reviews for The Pissant
Jonaleepuff chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Such a funny story..hehe, great job. Yes, that girl is such a pyscho, and I'm not just talking about Florina. _
AJ Taylir chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
the not-so-innocent side to little kids... heheh.
Dark Valkyrie Wong chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
LMAO! o my friggin' GAWDS that is the coolest WA3 story EVER! love your stuff, man, keep it up
Jill Rocca chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Jet has a dog? FUN! I like this story! I should try side-kicking Jet sometime, when I feel like it! and I feel like it right...NOW! ::goes off and side-kicks Jet Enduro in the face, and 'ouch!dammit why the hell did you do THAT?' can be heard in the backround::
Rage Aomori chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Go, evil little girl! GO! Nyaha! *slurps coffee* More! More more more more more! Clive is cool. Gallows is cool. Put down Natives again and I will feed your entrails to the eagles and my coffee beans! _

*sips coffee*
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Funny! I love it! I hope to see some more stuff from ya. _
Dokuzen chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Lmao! XD XD This is *so* funny! I luv this fic! 0 Plz keep up the good work! _~
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
LoL! Its funny! Heheheh! I dunno what everybody has against Jet/Virginia, but this one, though its not J/V. . . its really nice! :D I think its funny! LoL, and I laughed too at Sea Wolf's review. Hehehehhe! Auron is gay? :D

Anyway, nice fic! Write more! :D
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
XD As hilarious as hell. I love you for writing this.
Kanon chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
LOL! Good job!
Saeto chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Here we go, a WA3 fic that's NOT Jet/Virginia and uber-serious! I just love it. _
It's Dead Jim chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
YEs Jet owns my cat nammed Higgins.. Jet is a cool character. I don't know if Gallows would be considered Gay. ((Though I think Auron is.. No offence.)) ANyway.. This isn't bad. I personaly liked the.."Pissing on the Flowers" part.

Oh.. are you a Grandia fan?

Arr.. Ahoy ye matey and fare well! May ye Fanfic voyage be a good one.

((Yes I liked the fic.))