Reviews for Gylden
Arendellian chapter 13 . 6/7
Yes! They finally have a chance to be together, hope nothing gets in the way!
Sarah chapter 13 . 6/6
I am happy that Hans chose this. Though at the same time I would have understood if he chose not to. But still, I am happy. :)
Oh Hans! Now don't be so hard on Elsa. She hasn't suffered any less. It took Hans's supposed death to finally make her stand for herself. Late definitely but its never too late for a new start. If she had wanted, she could have easily married someone else years ago and have children. But she didn't. She was determined to wait for a lifetime and finally be reunited with her love in afterlife. I agree Hans wasn't given the treatment he deserved but he shouldn't turn a blind eye to Elsa's sacrifice all these years.
Arendellian chapter 12 . 6/4
You are so cruel! I want to know what happens next right now! What will Hans decide? The suspense is killing me!
Sarah chapter 12 . 6/3
Finally! The truth is out! But I hate you for this cliffhanger! I want to know what Hans will decide right now! :(
He finally said who he is! I hope he will say yes to a new try. He can't let fear guide him.
Arendellian chapter 11 . 5/27
Tell her! Tell them! Tell them Hans! Can’t you see how that secret is torturing everybody!
Sarah chapter 11 . 5/25
This is pure torture. I understand why Hans is hesitating to tell Elsa, but this whole situation is making me tear my hair out as I think Elsa deep down thinks/knows he is Hans but refuses to acknowledge it because she thinks it’s her mind playing tricks on her or something. I hope she will tell him the truth soon.
Elsa is so torn and confused by her feelings for John/Hans. He should tell her, this is tormenting them both. Nice chapter!
The Codister chapter 10 . 5/17
So glad to see Elsa returning to her old self. Also what happened with Iduna?
Sarah chapter 10 . 5/17
God that was intense! I love it! I especially like Aisha, she is a really great character. Now that the test was pass and Agnaar was recovered I wonder what else will be left to do. Will Hans tel lElsa who he is or will he stay quiet?
Sarah chapter 9 . 5/2
I love this chapter. It is by far one of my favorites, though I do wish Hans would tell the truth but at the same time I can understand why he is does not want to. Not only because of how he was treated but unless I am wrong him leaving without being discharged from the army is seen as treason which means he will be killed. So I understand why he does not say anything.
Arendellian chapter 9 . 5/2
Hans sure has come a long way. Many years ago he would have agreed with what Elsa offered in a heart beat.
Him refusing and sticking to doing the right thing shows he has truly changed, grown and matured as a person, who he was before is not who he is now. Bravo for that. :)
Karen B chapter 8 . 4/29
Love it!
Cant wait to see what happens next chapter.
I really want Elsa discovers Hans identity.
Arendellian chapter 8 . 4/26
I have a bad feeling about this. Something tells me Elsa will do something drastic. Yes Hans might win but Elsa may not let Agnaar go.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »