Reviews for (Never) Alone Part 2: Gemini Rising
calborghete chapter 7 . 10/28
História muito boa, estou ansioso pelo desenrolar dela, por favor não abandone está história :)
Greenhill Zone chapter 1 . 10/27
Well you know what fuck Willie. I always wanted to read to evangelion 3.0 aftermath story where shinji tries to fix the world with own hands by himself with no help from the snakes from Willie or The deceitful nerv. And also make some real friends
Huagh chapter 6 . 10/25
The OG plan for Akio makes it seem like he’s suppose to be the Archer to Shinji’s Shirou
I still think you should go with shinji's Future Self.. I feel that his clone could be redeemed.. he was raised and used as Gendo Tool.. I feel Shinji Clone should be Given a Second Chance to become his own Person.. therefore I think you should eventually go with the Future Shinji That Embittered
I smell a future mutiny happening later on. Oh boy
Noah Kemp chapter 7 . 10/23
Glad to have you back.

Man this was depressing and also made me very angry mainly because I sympathize with Shinji and his hatred of how much B.S. he has to deal with. The part were he said ‘it means he just isn’t needed’ made me pissed off even more. Shinji’s darkness is spreading more and more and Zeruel is close to the true and even when he says Shinji is a slave of his own guilt.
I hope he gets so angry that he decides that it is time to take matters into his own hands.
Celcees chapter 5 . 10/18
none of this shit makes sense. there is no argument against scapegoating shinji. hes a minor. hes by definition not capable of full autonomy inder the law.
Celcees chapter 1 . 10/18
shinji did NOT have a crush on rei lol what?
Huagh chapter 6 . 10/6
Shinji eventually getting back into Eva is inevitable, but I wonder how it will pay out. Right now, Shinji is in a position where he can’t do much, and I’m assuming that eventually he’ll run into someone who can get him out of his predicament, whether that be someone like Kaji, or even a resurrected Kaworu, or someone else who might view Shinji in a positive light. Maybe when someone comes to vouch for Shinji, he’ll be aloud to do something sooner than later, especially because I don’t think Akio is the only “sibling” that Shinji has.
Nkemp chapter 6 . 10/5
Maybe now Shinji will take up Zeruel’s offer since Shinji got his ass handed to him by his evil clone. Also the next chapter will probably have Shinji finding out that a lot people were killed because Akio was trying to get to him, making Shinji go down guilt lane. Also this may play into him taking up Zeruel offer because he wants to get stronger in order to protect everyone.

It is also safe to know giving nothing for Shinji do or a purpose that will allow him to help or save people is a destructive Shinji.

This was represented when he felt Asuka was in trouble and he couldn’t do anything.

Who’s to say Shinji can’t control unit 01 when he isn’t in a entry plug like Karwou in neon genesis when he controlled unit 02.
Shinji let down his Guard and Got His Ass Beaten
HeroesTale2 chapter 5 . 9/24
Who's Akio again?
alphaligth chapter 4 . 9/13
I want to see what the next chapter is to see how the trial will be. From a certain point of view Shinji could claim several things in his defense, for example the fact that unlike the other pilots he was not trained for several years before. It was mentally unstable and that for all practical purposes when Zeurel attacked NERV he had won. Unit 02 could no longer fight, ate and assimilated to Unit 00 which means that it could reach lillith without activating self-destruction (which implies that unlike the misato anime, it could not be activated manually, perhaps because it was designed in that way, by using the true evangelion with lillith or whatever the seele plan was) and at unit 01 he could not fight either because he had no energy and to be honest at that point in the battle there was no longer a victory that was not pyrrhic .
also the fact that at that point in history nobody knew that an evangelion could wake up and cause an impact. except gendo, fuyutsuki and seele.
the clon that nerv made will infiltrate the city to try to kill shinji or will it try to infiltrate the wunder to kill important wille members, such as pilots? or will you try to steal unit 01.
The truth is that I have a feeling that if the trial goes without interruption, the conviction of Shinji may be that of a prisoner of war at the orders of Wille. with the possibility of a pardon if he kills gendo and fuyutsuki.
Huagh chapter 4 . 9/7
I’s it safe for me to assume that the silver haired boy is a clone of Shinji, rather than another Kaworu?
Nkemp chapter 4 . 9/7
Great chapter, but dammit Suzuhara you had to change his mind. Well hope your just saving Shinji time to fight in unit 01 for something much better or made not. I have bad feel that someone is going to ‘try’ to assassinate Shinji in his trial.

By the way guest below me who committed on my review, thanks for the advice and I can see the point you’re trying to make. I was just going on a rant and was pissed off with how horrible Shinji’s situation is.
Also in part 1 when Shinji was a prisoner he promised to kill his father. I hope that’s the one person he is going to kill.

Maybe in the trial Shinji is going have one of his mental dilemma’s where he has voice in his head (3.0 when he was having his panic attack) his mind may be so weak in will that it could be an opening for Zeruel to take control and say his thoughts and opinions. He could point out that it should be his father on trial not Shinji because he was pawn.
(Tv tropes for 3.0 state it as much.)

I also noticed that Shinji wants to be able to protect Asuka from any harm because of how last time he did nothing but sit back. (2.0)

I hope to see more of your work.