Reviews for Seven Nights
In love with EdC chapter 19 . 10/14
I love this soo muchhh! Perfect love story
biblepam chapter 5 . 9/21
I'm just getting around to read this little ditty and was going to wait till the end to comment, but I have to say I love your Alice and Jasper..
Kksmum chapter 19 . 7/25
What a lovely story. Loved it. Thank you.
Escapee2FF chapter 1 . 6/28
gosh loved this so much!
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 6/23
This was so good. It was sweet and saucy. Just the right amount of romance, with beautiful Ports of Call. [Been to a few] Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing..
trg chapter 11 . 5/25
Pattyrose,

I would love to read a one shot of Emmet and Edward's conversation in chapter 11. This was a great story. I love it.
leinchen chapter 19 . 5/14
I soooooooo loved this story!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
Janina14 chapter 19 . 4/30
What a beautiful ending. Loved this Edward!
Janina14 chapter 11 . 4/30
Why oh why won‘t he finally speak up! Bella‘s blind as a bat obviously and needs her but kicked to see what’s right in front of her.
Patty T chapter 19 . 4/27
Fabulosa historia! Muchas gracias x compartir
beachblonde2244 chapter 19 . 4/20
What a wonderful story! I so wish there was more of these two. They’re delightfully fresh and fun to fall into. You’ve always had a way with words and I so look forward to your new creations
beachblonde2244 chapter 18 . 4/20
This chapter had me grinning ear to ear and cackling and swooning all in one!
Lauras1992 chapter 3 . 3/27
How do I have fomo for fake characters and a fake vacation? Royal Caribbean cruises are my jam!

Side notewhy pay for a cruise if you're just gonna get drunk in your cabin? Bella's friends are nuts.
TheAuburnRose chapter 18 . 3/9
I'm rereading this story, and this is still my favorite chapter. I can just see the women sitting at that table taking in Bella's confession. The banter is spot on. I love it!
2,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »