Reviews for Resurrecting the Shadow of Memories
Sheogorath chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
The lyric you used at the beginning of this chapter comes from 'Every Time' by Janet Jackson.
Source: Have Android, will google!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
Yay how wonderous.
TheZombieMinion chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
I like the song. So fun.
Trudyann B chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
Well, when I read "Shadow of Destiny Once Again," I became interested in the other SoD fanfics you've written. I'm not a huge supporter of Eike/ Homunculus at all. I don't think of Homunculus as the kind of guy to ever be even remotely interested in a relationship with anyone. I still believe that quite strongly, and I did see a couple instances in which Homunculus was out-of-character, whereas in the other story, I could find no such instance, BUT don't stop reading there. Just because I believed in your writing I went on to read this whole trilogy, and I was not at all dissapointed. I actually really liked it, especially Homunculus' past, which was not only entertaining, but also very well written, and extremly believable! So, I'll thank you again for a wonderful read. I also want to thank you for the background on Homunculus, and if you're okay with it, I'd like to use it for my upcoming fanfiction with all apropriate credits to you, of course. I look forward to reading more of your fanfictions. :)
NiennaVala chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
I do hope you continue writing in this fandom! There are far too few SOD stories, and I've seen no one better at writing them than you. Thank you.
SilentOmega12e chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Oh such a sweet ending!
MsPheonix chapter 12 . 1/26/2006
Oh wow that was a perfect ending! Just when you think the music of the night is over once and for all it comes back stronger than ever and all is as beautiful as it should be. I applaud your sweet ending :3 I'm so happy it concluded how it did _
Ex-ANIMEADDICT chapter 12 . 10/18/2005
This was so sad at the end! I totally cried my eyes out! Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic! -wipes eyes- You never went out of character with Hom and Eike was just like he usually is! Oh! I'm so happy!

Thanks again for being such a great writer. I'm sure Carley enjoyed it. I'll be sure to ask her tomorrow. Ja ne!
Dark Akito chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
...O_O...I love you for writing this.
Metalkatt chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
Just... wow... I' know it's going to be strange seeing a review for this, and considering that I've already reviewed almost if not every chapter, it might still be a bit strange, but I was just rereading this series and wanted to again say that it is a wonderful piece of work.

There are a few spelling errors here and there, a few grammatical slipups, but they are so few and far between that they don't detract at all from the evocative nature of this fic.

I just wanted to say thank you once again for putting fingers to keyboard and putting these out here for us to read and enjoy, even after the title itself has passed onto the bargain shelves. I still love it, and I still love your work.
123-000 chapter 12 . 7/13/2004
Oh wow, I have now read all three of the fics in this amazing little trilogy.

Its just perfect! I mean, its so adoreable yet beleivable and the charachters aren't OOC at all (a major blessing). Its so hard to find SoD fan fics, especially Eike/Homunculus ones, or indeed anything shounen ai thats written with any skill. You did it though, *bows to you*
Mordicai chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
Whoa!
That was...wow...
There are no words.
I thought it was great how you didn't make Homunculus' history boring like in most fics where people go on and on about their pasts. That was excellent, and Homunculus is my favourite character!
angelas chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
beautiful. truely beautiful. how else can i describe this fic?
DragoraGirl chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
Sniff...so sweet. What a sweet ending. *cries* So this is the end? I hope you'll write more, although not nessesarily another sequel. Keep up the good work.
DragoraGirl
Shieru chapter 12 . 12/10/2003
oh my! this fic is absolutely gorgeous. what a wonderful conclusion to the series i felt so bad for poor Homunculus. last scene was so nice and fluffy _ made me feel all happy!
good luck and please write more Eike x Homunculus fics! _