Reviews for Live Like We're Gonna Die Young
Fuck you asshole
ROCuevas chapter 12 . 3/10
Quite good work.
2562894620 chapter 12 . 3/8
Very interesting. The exploration of what could be outside of Fodlan is quite interesting whenever I see it in fanfictions. The idea that song can contain magic is indeed an interesting idea, one I wouldn't mind seeing more of in both your story and in the Fire Emblem series.
ROCuevas chapter 11 . 2/24
Good work.
B0REDER chapter 10 . 2/14
Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more chapters with Byleth and Lysithea post time skip
ROCuevas chapter 10 . 2/11
Quite awesome job once again.
ROCuevas chapter 9 . 1/28
Quite good work.
prietar chapter 9 . 1/28
Oh boy i really loved this, lysithea diserves all she wants in the world, and read this calm my hearth so much
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 1/22
So sad...
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 1/22
Ah, yes, the "intuitively obvious" type.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 1/17
Oh, no, it was very cute. Lysithea is quite good at being cute, whether it's her enthusiasm for learning or her affinity for sweets or her fear of ghosts.

Also you totally did that on purpose. If you try to tell me that that Fates reference was accidental, I will not believe you.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 1/17
Yeah, I got that scene, too. I figured that it was whoever you'd had the most support points with, but I guess maybe not all characters have such a scene?
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 1/17
Ah, yes, cake. Truly the food of the gods, as far as Lysithea is concerned.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 1/17
Yeah, I Divine Pulsed my way into zero casualties. There were a few times when it seemed hopeless, but luck was on my side. And by "luck", I mean "oh yeah I forgot Felix had Vantage, glad I gave him a Killing Edge".
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 1/17
You did well.

And hell yeah Lysithea is well-liked. I went into the game with no preconceptions about any character, and she's the one I ended up taking as my waifu for my first playthrough.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »