Reviews for Incompatible System
t.i.craig chapter 16 . 5/17
I hope your muse returns to this fic one day it is the greatest piece of science fiction I've read on years and I can't wait for more
Handers chapter 16 . 5/10
This story is absolutely fantastic, I love the way humankind investigate what happened in the galaxy, I hope we'll get to see the first contact with the Citadelle.

Thanks for writing this story :)
Handers chapter 5 . 5/9
Just discovered this story, it's awesome. It tickles my SF sweet spot better than anything since Stargate and The Long Earth.

Thanks!
DeathRayBob chapter 15 . 4/27
I get a strong impression that Lord Alamo was at least partially modelled on Londo Mollari. That said, I am happy that there is no equivalent to G'Kar in this story.

Great story! Please keep it going.
WillOfTheDamned chapter 16 . 4/27
For scream,
USA is unstable mess, it is not out of picture that politicians would fail to maintain it and another country would have to step in.
Scream27 chapter 6 . 4/26
My guy, you are trying to tell my that *canada* … *annexed* … the USA.

I’m sorry but I simply do not believe you.
The-White-Spiral chapter 16 . 4/23
Oh, I do hope you continue this one day! It's so good!
Mr. Medic chapter 1 . 4/17
Damn! I didn't check the author name when I found this story, so imagine my surprise when I saw it was your work! I'm a great fan of your works, and this one was suitably mind-blowing.
AndreiSRL chapter 1 . 4/17
I discovered you writing with this story and the scientific part is what got me hooked to it. I know you went into a capeshit funk in the last year, but this story is way too good to let it lay abandoned.
Worldmaker chapter 16 . 4/8
I do wish you'd continue this.
Agastopia chapter 2 . 3/26
Stop stopping the story for these boring explanations
neccowaferlover chapter 16 . 3/25
Absolutely love this story! More please
AloofEyeball chapter 6 . 3/20
On the subject of a colony planet for Texans, a fun book was once written on the subject. In Lone Star Planet, the titular place is basically Texas turned up to 11: ebooks/20121
Malicean chapter 16 . 3/18
Oh, I love this story! Finally someone acknowledges that sciences takes *time* - years and likely decades - to get from 'huh, that's odd' to actual application, and that the first step will be lots and lots of double-checking equipment.
And what a fascinating take on the ME galaxy!
Dean Hunter chapter 16 . 3/14
man is the series dropped? it was just getting interesting.. the chill down my spine when the citadel race starts talking in hushed tone about *them* is SO GOOD. Also the one about 'asking for help' when you are in trouble and thanking them if they do get it is so good too... its like some creepypasta shit.

Really interested to see where this is going if you ever decided to continue this fic.