Reviews for Incompatible System
Anonrelic chapter 16 . 5/5
Great story keep up the good work.
shubhendu dutta chapter 15 . 4/24
Another great chapter.
SarahFelix05 chapter 16 . 4/21
Hey! When are you going to update this story? I'm loving it
SwordsGuy chapter 15 . 4/18
I absolutely love that you’ve managed to create a perfectly logical sequence of events that has the Geth essentially running around the galaxy with hyper-advanced sniper rifles shooting Batarians because they saw someone else with a hyper-advanced sniper rifle shoot some Batarians and they REALLY want to talk to those guys.
LoudHaddock5725 chapter 1 . 4/13
I really love the science behind this and using real facts. it just make everything better. Even using real stars like HD 40307 is amazing.
szlekane chapter 16 . 4/11
ow crap im out of chapters to read...
szlekane chapter 12 . 4/11
This story is great and the pacing is well managed.

Keep it up Mr./Ms. Author
naz2702 chapter 16 . 4/10
this is very good. i can feel the tech realism as well the idea of incompatible tech-tree from the human/thranx and mass effect species. your world building of it is very good. looking forward to your next update
ZayneLvLz chapter 6 . 4/4
Huh this story is pretty awesome. Really enjoying it and I like the way tech advanced with WIMP. Never really liked how humanity was so dependent on Element Zero in cannon.

Lol my inner ‘Merica!’ Is itching over the split up and the whole thing where we’d somehow misplace, get stolen, or butter finger 48 nuclear warheads. But I won’t act like the possibility isn’t there. Nor am I foolish enough to not think we, or rather our govt, might be arrogant enough to try and hide it and find them on our own.

Lmao Empire of Texas. thankfully many that live there aren’t anywhere near as bad as they are being portrayed in this story or rather the portrayal they’re giving the world at current irl lol. Though they have always been a ‘country of their own’ so to speak in their opinion. XD

Either way it’s rather refreshing to see the future built in a way where the US isn’t the major powerhouse driving everything. To see things in another view.

Though I hope you’ll forgive me when I say I don’t plan on us being a split up shadow of our former self with a nuclear scar marring one or multiple parts (despite the social civil and economic upheavals we’re currently experiencing which I hope we see the light on the other side of)

Great story so far. Going to continue reading and hope for many more chapters. Thank you for your hard work in creating and writing it. :D
Mr Foreman chapter 14 . 4/4
Love the Ryan George reference
visitingfan chapter 15 . 3/30
I have fallen deeply, unexpectedly in love with this fic. I was just prawling around tvtropes out of sheer boredom and found this in, humans are cthulu I think? I completely forget already I've been binge reading this non stop for the past four hours. Maybe longer time is dead.

I'm gonna bookmark this on like three different browsers and try to check outright daily for updates just in case my email doesn't notificate me on time or I lose the address somehow. I refuse to lose this thing, I don't even play these games either but I've read GREAT fics and this is one of them and I just.

Love it. So much. And I am so, so excited to read the latest chapter next, and then quietly lurk for the forseeable future and Hope.
tearsofthings chapter 9 . 3/26
Just noticed this chapter but your dates are off. The GS calendar started in exactly 500 BCE. Which means that their calendar is 499 years ahead of ours if you work backwards since year 500 would be year 1 CE(AD). So since the humans are in year 2100~ the GS calendar should be in year 2600~ not in 2400~ like you have it as.
IngRam12s chapter 1 . 3/25
please please update soon, I'm begging you. this story is too good to be abandoned!
TripleZeroca chapter 16 . 3/23
please please update soon
Kagega chapter 16 . 3/13
This is a fun story, can’t wait for more!