Reviews for Another
BlueFireIce chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
I loved this story! Loved it! Loved it! loved it! Hiei is kinda dumb in a sense in this story but oh well.
otaku17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
GOD! YOU ARE A GREAT H/B WRITER!
Lil-miss-Botan chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
keep writing it is good plz keep going.
WolfDemonQueen chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
I just thought I should tell you that was great and you need to keep writing more stuff like that! I love Hiei and Botan fics!_
MystiKoorime chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
hey hey hey great story

H.B for life this was a cute funnie story one of the best ive read so far lataz
penns chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
Hi! About time i got my account, isn't it? Anyway, i love this pairing! _ They look cute! _ I'm so happy! (dun ask why...)

anywayz, e-mail me, ok! and oh yeah. expect something from me. unless when you read this you already got it then it would just be useless.
L.uca Kerberos chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
OMG! This was so romantic.I love reading Hiei/Botan fics and this one was one of the best ones that I have !
Riverterra chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
sory but men are never right it is really sad to see them but really funny to watch them mess up they all look so cute when the mess up
Zoutou chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
thought i'd review right here, cause i cant read it all now, ill read the rest later. Great job! I love how you have hiei feeling
R3.0 chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
This is getting better and better. I'm glad that little misunderstanding was cleared up. I hope you update soon. I want to find out what els goes on to damage Hiei and Botan's relationship. That last bit was pretty angsty.
MoonLightShodow chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Good chap man
LilAznGurl chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
o omg this story just keep on gettin better and better i luv this chapter and the first one too it is very sweet keep up the good work
lalala chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I just luv the story
Anime Lover chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
they have meetings a lot dont they lol but any way AW their so cute lol :)
Red Roses2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Mind telling me WHY you're making this a Botan/Hiei fic? It's a little weird, and creepy. No offense or anything but, come on! But, it's your fic, I can't stop you.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »