Reviews for Earth Syndrome
Hi, I'm Dedehbee.

I need help.

I'm being cyberbullied by a troll named Saintheartwing.

He's a tranny teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz.

He's a pedophile.

He sends me death threats through e-mails and text messages.

He harasses me on Deviantart and calls my FanFiction stories pigshit.

He raped me.

He tells me to kill myself.

Please help me report him.

He lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032.

He works at Rockwall-Heath High School.

His phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250.

His e-mails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org.

Please make him leave me alone!
Invader Johnny chapter 18 . 1/10
Well, Gaz certain blew her top and she's completely justified, I can say she'll have a grudge on Zim for a long time.

IrkenInvader01 chapter 17 . 9/23/2020
Omg I love the story and cant wait to read the next chapter! keep up the amazing work! :3
Anon chapter 17 . 7/19/2020
Thank you for updating! 3 I love this so much
Megxolotl chapter 17 . 7/5/2020
You fúckèr
RandomDragon2.0 chapter 17 . 7/4/2020
well that was certainly quite a turn of events

looks like Tak's changing plans,

and I think when they talk to Dib and Gaz again someone's definitely going to need to do some explaining

amazing chapter and I can't wait for more :D
Invader Johnny chapter 17 . 7/4/2020
Whatever happens Tak won't try to fail, that being said she will have to trust Zim'snplan, easier said than done, oh boy.

Megxolotl chapter 16 . 5/13/2020
If Gaz starts throwing punches, I'm keeping score
YES GIR GOOD BOY!

Megxolotl chapter 15 . 5/13/2020
*hugs Zim* honey, no...
...never let Gaz become a driving instructor
OH NO, NOT KEITH
EXCUSE ME ZIM GOT FORCIBLY MARRIED AT WHAT AGE? *snarl*

... LITERALLY PARTY POOPER
Anon chapter 16 . 4/4/2020
OMG you update! thank you I'm so happy this is my favorite fic!
Invader Johnny chapter 16 . 4/2/2020
Tak may be Victorious but I hope the feeling won't last, her anger is blinding her to the bigger picture no doubt.

anon chapter 15 . 2/29/2020
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
Invader Johnny chapter 15 . 2/29/2020
Oh boy Tak is here, not a good sign at all.

RandomDragon2.0 chapter 15 . 2/29/2020
oh boy, seems things are about to get really interesting

I am a fan of longer stories, but if you want to break it up into parts that's up to you

everyone has their own opinion after all

amazing chapter and I can't wait for more :D
Anon Again chapter 14 . 1/26/2020
These are my theories: Zim purposefully killed Miyuki and Spork because he knew he would be forced into marriage and also hated the Irken empire. The control brains decided to rencode him so that he didn't know he would be married and became a dutiful servant to the empire. A few years later, Zim caused the blackout so that Tak would miss her evaluation. Zim lost his conscience. In the trial we don't see any mention of Zim's future forced marriage, because the control brains can't let him know and then the control brains malfunction. Fast forward to the present. When Tak confronts Zim, she's angry as hell and thinks Zim deserved all that has happened to him, but then she learns about the truth and that he's been rencoded so many times that he's lost sanity. And then she hears about what his husband does to him and that's the last straw. Tak, Zim, Gaz, and Dib start a rebellion with the Resisty.