Reviews for Her Mother's Daughter
demeter d chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
I agree with Musical Mel's review. There are some strong Severus Snape parallels here. Sadly, however, the two went different ways. Severus, for love of the mother's memory, unselfishly gave his life to protecting her child. Grima, unfortunately, seemed to only focus on his own troubles. A very plausible look at how he could have become the way he was!
Musical Mel chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Getting serious incel/Severus Snape vibes from this. It was good!
sian22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
This story gave me the shudders when I first read it in the Garden and doesn't disappoint here again. Sinister and plausible and *shiver* Congrats on your win!
mycarnation chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Wow! What a great and interesting piece! I really like your spin on the concept that Grima had been in love with Eowyn's mother first. Definitely would explain Grima's obession with Eowyn.
megSUPERFAN chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Wow. Terrifying, and yet... it's kind of sad to read the perspective of a character who is this far gone into selfish despair. Well done, especially with the hideous hope of Grima at the end!
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Wow, very nicely done. I've never had any interest in reading a story about Grima, but you made it very interesting. I can see why he treats Eowyn the way he does, but obviously that's no excuse for his behavior. Good job getting into his head.