Reviews for Almost Home
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Gah. I loved this story so much. Writers like you keep this fandom going, and I can’t tell you how much that means. This story brought a nice escape during these difficult times. Thank you.
Gorgeous
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
I am so sad it's over but so very happy to have had the pleasure to read such a wonderful, well-written story about my forever favorite Caskett. Thank you.
jmbatt chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Nice ending to this story (if we can say Kate getting shot I'd nice - but it keeps the storyline true. It was a fun fanfic to read. Bring on the next one!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Thank you for sharing your beautiful amazing and extraordinary words and talent with us

Caskett always
Caskett and family always and forever

CKL chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Wonderful story. I’m so happy to see a new story of yours. Each one is fabulous! Thank you.
Storylover12th chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
This definitely ranks as one my favorites of your works for this fandom. I loved the twists to the cannon plot, and as always, you do such justice to these characters. And of course, your writing and storytelling is as brilliant as ever. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this one. If you keep writing them, I’ll definitely keep reading them. Best wishes!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
I really appreciate good writing and I know that your stories, all of them keep my interest peaked. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Really loved this story! Love how you capture the essence of these characters!Thanks for sharing.
lee6358 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
An awesome story! Sorry to see it end! Have
E.Sign chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Wonderful job. You never disappoint. Looking forward to the next adventure
castle2824 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
I love the stories you create with these two. You truly do understand the make-up of Kate and Rick. I think that is why your tales of them ring so true to canon. Thank you again for this wonderful masterpiece.
c.rogers7761 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Thank you I have loved this story Can't wait to see what you are writing next
jennkyle chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
I just loved it please it sounds like this is your last story I hope not
wables1596 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
Thank you so much for keeping this epic love story alive.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »